What's new

India imposes curbs on Americans of Pak origin

Its better to be safe than be sorry. Good precaution. Genuine visitors should not have any problem with this, would they ??

This is called Racism and this is what happens when Religious fanatics are ruling the country.

There is no doubt India is ruled By Hindus !

You mean our prime minister man mohan singh? or Vice president Mohammad Hamid Ansari or defense minister AK anthony??:pop:

This is called Racism and this is what happens when Religious fanatics are ruling the country.

What it has to do with religion?????

Shows your mentality.

BTW, India is ruled by Sardar Manmohan Singh and Catholic Christian Mrs. Sonia Gandhi.

It is amazing how some Pakistani friends are reacting.

In "http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/52141-two-indians-arrested-chitral.html"

thread "Ghost" from Rawalpindi was saying "Behead both!".

in "17 Indians get death penalty" thread few of them were supporting Pakistani gangsters who were involve in illegal liquor trade.

But here they are showing different expressions.

And its not about Pakistani people only we have changed rules for the people from 10 nationalities.

And this is standard procedure Govt. from all over the world take such steps.

When Dubai banned Israelis from Dubai they were jumping with joy but when we have suffered from the likes of David Hadley why don't we do that to save our people.

And in Dubai case there was only 1 death that too of a terrorist head.

But in India 150 innocent people have died.

So my request is don't be Hippocrates.

India is afraid of Pakistanis thats why its using such tackticts to avoid Pakistanis

Yes we fear those who have no guts to stand in front and back stab by exporting terror.... So I dont think what GOI has done is wrong...

There goes my trip to the Taj Mahal....

but w.e i guess ill use that money for the Centaurus. :D

India is afraid of Pakistanis thats why its using such tackticts to avoid Pakistanis

Why should GOI afraid you pakistanis (By the way that was a BIGGGG Joke ..!!!). Yes we are afraid becouse terrorist harms our people and terrorist mostly from pakistani soil ...we cant see any innocent dying becouse of you guys and your extream mentality. Thats only has forced us to impose such kind of rule....

If you guys havnt done anything wrong then why afraid of following this procedures ???? Btw this is becouse all the terror attacks were linked with Pakistani nationals (headly-Rana- 26/11 mumbai and many more)... Even educated people in pakistan and pakistanis in USA have the same mentality same as terrorists in afganistan or any part of pakistan......I think that this is the best thing that GOI can do at this moment .....

This was a loophole in the Indian security system.David coleman was a wakeup call.

Ok so ur saying that manmohan and sonia are religious fanatics.

Back
Top Bottom