What's new

India hosting Myanmar leader doesn’t give good impression: Bangladesh leader

Problem is these BNP-BAL gang wasted too much time in infighting instead of economic development to a point where it can't be ignored anymore.

We need to buy time & find a counterpoint, internally & externally.

Till then world somehow has to maintain the current status quo.

Problem is other than China-Pak Axis, West is ignoring the flaming saffron mole on their butt.

Though likes of NYT/Guardian makes some hue & cry, but not anything near the attention it deserves.

A facist India is going to cost tue world big time. Very dangerous.

Agreed.

So what. Telling the truth is not bashing a nation. Anything else?

You can point out nothing. All you can do is just making story.

Oh so it's down from 10 millions? Hahaha great. Actually what you can do other than spreading rumors and making fake story like your govt?

Listen 3 million is not refugee you imbecile. The popular figure of 3 million is martyr. And the popular figure of refuge is 10 millions.

However I didn't deny that you didn't feed the refuge. Yes you did. But in order to get our independence you had done nothing.

Look Rohingays are tortured by their country and fled to Bangladesh and we are feeding them . ARSA is trying to get freedom from Miyanmer army. But since we are taking the responsibility of Rohingays, gave them shelter, that doesn't mean that we are helping them to form a separate state.

If we sheltered Rohingays then it's all for humanity. And you shameless guys did something maybe for humanity and now trying to say that our independence is a gift from you. How shameless creatures are they who claim it.

Listen if you have real humanity, just attack miyanmer and free Rohingays. But are you doing so? You are just making them stronger by giving them submarine.

If you really are so kind first attack miyanmer and make Arakan free ( as you claim that you attack Pakistan in order to make us free) . Why can't give the same treatment for rohingyas? They are also victims and already million of them take refuge in Bangladesh. You can't help them getting the independence of arakan,because they are not part of Pakistan?

If you can't convince your sanghi govt to help in the freedom fight of Arakan , just shut your fu.cking gob.

I am also telling the truth. Yes then 10 millions were fed by my parents and my grandparents. I joined this forum with open mind about Bangladeshis. You guys are crying for feeding 1m Rohingyas. We focking did for 10m.

Without our training Mukthi Bahini would have been nothing. All you guys were good for Gorilla warfare. Our troops with heavy weapons and ships swiftly ended the war. Even if you dont praise the help, stop being demeaning shameless.

They are just another bunch of vile people with religious hatred for any other people not being Muslims. Greatless bunch. Bye

LOL.

Indian drama strikes again!

There is some truth to the article especially the title.

But overall its about what you would expect from an Indian media source.

In terms of one of the key points of the article which is diversification of sources (which is Myanmar's strength..........lol)

I suppose its attempting to argue Bangladesh turn to India.

But we have UK, Turkey, China, Russia, South Korea, EU, and now perhaps the US.

So, sorry but no thanks!

Overall you are right...India is desperate to make a connect with East Asia through Myanmar...It has nothing to do with BD..

They surrendered to us cos we are the soverign country back then. BD hasnt been formed. If not for our training, our food, our weapons you guys would have been wiped clean and nobody would have ever known. Even US wasnt supporting us.

If not for our shift end, the war would have gotten extended for one - two years, leaving 9 million dead (considering its 3 million numbers dead for a few months). So have some shame. Being grateful for one's help is the biggest character of a Muslim. Well Bangladeshis are bangladeshis. Greatless.

It is fine mate....Allow then to take credit for their own liberation from Pakistan...

Yes then 10 millions were fed by my parents and my grandparents
Listen idiot. I said that damn 10 million is popular figure but that doesn't mean that it's true. It's much more exaggerated. Same as 3 million figure. For sure few people went to India but they are not nearly 10 millions, this figure should be nearly 1 million or less, same as martyr number is 3 lakh or less .

And that time India was extremely poor. They didn't feed them.with own money, but other countries funded India. India feed only few and for few days. On the other hand you see that we are nearly getting zero funding from other countries for rohingyas.

And for the rest of your post I haven't read it. End of discussion with delusional supa powers.

Anyway again I am saying I didn't say that India did nothing. Feeding one million people for some days also a huge cost. Indeed India did something (but not slightest for our independence) for humanity , but that doesn't necessarily allow you to show your damn attitude you serious fool.

Last edited:
Not surprised man.

These are bad peoples.

The question is what to do?
Talking some sense in the gov is futile. I hope home minister will pick up the hidden message & deliver it as such.

I am thinking something to do within my personal capacity like some public awarness /engagements, but my commitments are keeping me scattering around.

Last edited:
Talking some sense in the gov is futile. I hope home minister will pick up the hidden message & deliver it as such.

I am thinking something to do within my personal capacity like some public awarness /engagements, but my commitments are keeping me scattering around.

I think ultimately action needs to be taken at the governmental level obviously.

On our side perhaps raising public awareness of the perceived strategic situation.

The problem is there are so many apathetic people out there with 30 second attention spans.

That sanghi scum amit sah is avoiding it. Not a good sign.
Suddenly something comes in my mind brother. Even sanghi ministers wasn't aware of the plan of amit shah related to kashmir. It was hidden thing even for them.

So now this NRC could be the same case! Their secretive nature could be a bigger threat you are correct!

Just Now : Home minister level summit ended. It was Rumored Assam NRC issue would be discussed but were dropped from the agenda.

That sanghi scum amit sah is avoiding it. Not a good sign.
@Bilal9 @Avicenna @UKBengali @Homo Sapiens @Atlas

Well his boss Modi might have told him to avoid these issues. They really have to weigh up on what is important vs. what are 'peripheral' issues to get votes (which is moot because the election is over).

Once you start with NRC and deportations, there is no going back.

Bangladeshi trade and tourism are not so small concerns in India, they have to think about that and ultimately, another thorn on India's side vs. a peaceful consumer of their products. Hopefully saner heads will prevail.

I know something could be 'up', but I am an optimist.

Listen idiot. I said that damn 10 million is popular figure but that doesn't mean that it's true. It's much more exaggerated. Same as 3 million figure. For sure few people went to India but they are not nearly 10 millions, this figure should be nearly 1 million or less, same as martyr number is 3 lalkh or less .

And that time India was extremely poor. They didn't feed them.with own money, but other countries funded India. India feed only few and for few days. On the other hand you see that we are nearly getting zero funding from other countries for rohingyas.

And for the rest of your post I haven't read it. End of discussion with delusional supa powers.

Anyway again I am saying I didn't say that India did nothing. Feeding one million people for some days also a huge cost. Indeed India did something (but not slightest for our independence) for humanity , but that doesn't necessarily allow you to show your damn attitude you serious fool.

@Arulmozhi Varman the UNHCR and Red Cross pretty much paid for all the refugees.

Don't forget Indians had motive and intent to break Pakistan (starting from 1950's) which was unrelated with our language and two-state control issues. It was a happy coincidence to Indians that the language movement struggle in East Pakistan came up.

Indians were fully invested in the idea of not trying to fight a two-front war which is difficult to say the least.

Manekshaw did not want to go into Bangladesh during monsoon (the Indian army has zero strategy to fight in submerged terrain), so they let the Mukti Bahini do its job which they excelled in (guerrilla warfare of attrition in very familiar terrain). In December when things dried up, they walked in to 'save' the surrendering Pakistani forces and offer them safe passage to Pakistan. That is all Indian Army did, except for a few skirmishes in Bangladesh which they lost a lot of soldiers.

In a fortnight and by January before retreating, Indian Army finished looting all the machinery and industrial equipment from Bangladeshi factories and cleaned us up (this is well documented). And Indian idiots starting to talk about 'gratitude' does not make us forget the thievery. Whatever Indians did, they did for their own selfish reasons.

Last edited:
The UNHCR and Red Cross pretty much paid for all the refugees.

Don't forget Indians had motive and intent to break Pakistan (starting from 1950's) which was unrelated with our language and two-state control issues. It was a happy coincidence to Indians that the language movement struggle in East Pakistan came up.

Indians were fully invested in the idea of not trying to fight a two-front war which is difficult to say the least.

Manekshaw did not want to go into Bangladesh during monsoon (the Indian army has zero strategy to fight in submerged terrain), so they let the Mukti Bahini do its job which they excelled in (guerrilla warfare of attrition). In December when things dried up, they walked in to 'save' the surrendering Pakistani forces and offer them safe passage to Pakistan. That is all Indian Army did, except for a few skirmishes in Bangladesh which they lost a lot of soldiers.

In a fortnight and by January before retreating, Indian Army finished looting all the machinery and industrial equipment from Bangladeshi factories and cleaned us up (this is well documented). And this Indian idiot starts talking about 'gratitude' (salay thieves). Whatever they did, they did for their own selfish reasons.
@Bilal9, thanks for this very nice explanation. You exactly spoke the words of my mind. I agree with your every words of this post.

Please consider tagging ( otherwise he may miss the post) the Indian idiot ( @Arulmozhi Varman) in your post, so that he also can carefully read your reply. It will seriously hurt his fake superiority complex. I believe he can't bring any evidence against it.

Last edited:
I am also telling the truth. Yes then 10 millions were fed by my parents and my grandparents. I joined this forum with open mind about Bangladeshis. You guys are crying for feeding 1m Rohingyas. We focking did for 10m.

Without our training Mukthi Bahini would have been nothing. All you guys were good for Gorilla warfare. Our troops with heavy weapons and ships swiftly ended the war. Even if you dont praise the help, stop being demeaning shameless.

They are just another bunch of vile people with religious hatred for any other people not being Muslims. Greatless bunch. Bye

I suggest you take English lessons at the Shakha.

I don't know what "Gorilla warfare" or "Greatless bunch" means. War using Gorillas - now there's an interesting thought....and Sanghis are inventing new English terms like this everyday.

And your "troops with heavy weapons and ships" did not "swiftly ended the war". They moved in when the Mukti Bahini already cornered the Pakistani Army into the cantonments from sabotage and warfare and they were ready to surrender. Most Pakistani Army commanders were sick of fighting and wanted to end this skirmish. Read up on the 1971 war.

Back
Top Bottom