India History : Myth of 1000 Years of Mulsim Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas

BANNED
Reaction score
India History : Myth of 1000 Years of Mulsim Rule

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha...after 1100 years you are still trying to prove this....:rofl::rofl: pls forget your past think about future...

The "effective" rule was precisely from 1206 with the establishment of the Mamluk Dynasty to the year 1707 when Aurangazeb died. So about 500 years.

And even during these years many parts of South India,East India, Marathwada remained out of control of the Islamic Empires whose main power base was the UP region with the Empire extending upto Bihar in the East and Godavari basin down South.

good for you. by the way who gave this name HINDU to you guys?

Google 'Sanatan Dharma'

I prefered "who coined the term hindu or hinduism". and it seems its fairly a modern term. probably the term came with the british just like nationalism came with them, and the term hindu is not even a generally accepted term...

I prefered "who coined the term hindu or hinduism". and it seems its fairly a modern term. probably the term came with the british just like nationalism came with them, and the term hindu is not even a generally accepted term...

[your own man.. your own tv channel]

some of highest rate comments :

"Islam is peace, says the Muslims who constantly insult other religions. Islam is peace said the Muslims who invaded Egypt and subjugated the Copts. Islam is peace they said to the Zorastrians who fled to India. Islam is peace said the Muslims who ransacked gr8 university of Buddhist- Nalanda. Islam is peace said the Muslims as they slaughtered Hindus and Buddhists. Islam is peace said the muslims as they slaughtered the Sikhs & Armenians & Greeks.Islam is peace says the Muslims now as they...."

"The middle east was great until Islam appeared. Downhill from there. Throw off the yoke of Islam. Become free. Do NOT submit."

reality.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The "effective" rule was precisely from 1206 with the establishment of the Mamluk Dynasty to the year 1707 when Aurangazeb died. So about 500 years.

And even during these years many parts of South India,East India, Marathwada remained out of control of the Islamic Empires whose main power base was the UP region with the Empire extending upto Bihar in the East and Godavari basin down South.

the mostly accepted figure is 700 years. but again thanks that you accept atleast 500 years' rule by outsider Muslims on India .

anyway so whats the point by proving it wrong??? the expansionist movements had always been aimed at expanding area of rule

well i personally dont enjoy mud slinging gladatorial contests. dont know abt u bro?

that depends in what mood I am, by the way who coined the term India to describe subcontinent? :coffee:

the mostly accepted figure is 700 years. but again thanks that you accept atleast 500 years' rule by outsider Muslims on India .

No need for thanks. I was just pointing to a sad phase in our glorious history when we (Not me as we were never defeated by the Islamic invaders) were ruled by outsiders, except may be for some good ones like Akbar.

Care to explain the 700 years part ?

anyway so whats the point by proving it wrong??? the expansionist movements had always been aimed at expanding area of rule

Because "Myths" are meant to be proved wrong and I am just stating facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom