What's new

India: Hindus Attack Three Churches

Yes the main stream indian media is renowned for its ethics and serious journalism it exhibited so well during the Nepal earthquake.
Being independent doesn't means it is good. But it is avidly critical of govt. And it doesn't hides wrong against minorities.

If only wishes were horse.

Read the statistics. India has to hide the growth of Islam is the census to keep the hindus from panicking. Islam is also quickly growing in EU, in France, approaching nearly 10%, soon it will be like India in the % of muslims.

time of launch a crusade on india, reminding them who is the boss.

Islam is the fastest growing. Its the hindus who will go extinct....
Among the prison population.

Also was surprised to read the other day Muslim population in US is not even 1% of the US population despite pouring in from 56 Islamic countries.

So you take pride in attacking Babri Mosque ?
No I don't , I just answered him when he said ppl cannot attack mosque bcoz they are fearful of Muslims , not that I am proud of it.

india-map-175x113.jpg

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 (4:31 am) |Worthy News/Christian Persecution,Christian Persecution - Asia,India
By Joseph DeCaro, Worthy News Correspondent

(Worthy News)– Last week, Hindus nationalists vandalized three churches in Madhya Pradesh, all during the same night.

According to AsiaNews, the Hindus destroyed the crucifix of St. Paul's Anglican Church. They also unsuccessfully tried to set fire to a second Protestant church, but managed to break the windows of a third.

Sajan George, president of the Global Council of Indian Christians, called upon the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party to keep its extremists under control through the Indian Penal Code as a deterrent to any group that attacks Christian minorities.

india-map.jpg

India: Church Converted to Hindu Temple
In "Christian Persecution"

India: Church Destroyed, Christians Attacked by Hindus
Last month a large mob of Hindus destroyed a church in northern India and then beat the pastor and his congregation, according to Barnabas Aid.

india-map.jpg

India: Christians Attacked by Hindus

Worthy News : enough of it....

This is world largest democracy... lol...
Say this to your Ismaili and shia graveyard ,not to forget Christians charged with blasphemy .Chappal na maare toh bolna mujhe.

And here the world most developed and Islamic super power ,country of zeus -Mard-e-momin ,best pilots,accomplished army and vishwa vijeta news.Just below it.:pakistan::disagree:
Worthy Christian News Search Results

Last edited:
No I don't , I just answered him when he said ppl cannot attack mosque bcoz they are fearful of Muslims , not that I am proud of it.

my take on this is different Hindu organizations or extremists Hindus would love to attack Mosques , No fear factor is stopping them but at political level it would be a disaster for them hence political groups are trying to restrain . Modi being Gujurat ruler was another thing but he is now PM and wont risk his political career

No fear factor is stopping them but at political level it would be a disaster for them hence political groups are trying to restrain .
That's true for most religions and tell that to your country men who claimed Hindu to be fearful. And this headline is from a christian website and most likely to be dubious.

That's true for most religions and tell that to your country men who claimed Hindu to be fearful. And this headline is from a christian website and most likely to be dubious.

Christian websites do exaggerate things I know

Back
Top Bottom