What's new

India has to wait.....wait....wait....

well when india gets it then we can talk. So far they have not been able to get IoK. What kind of "power ful" nation is this which is helpless at the whim of much weaker adversary and runs aloud the world forums in defaming its rival without much evidence.

my frnd this is irrevalent to thread ,trolling and post reported ..

Yar Der se Mile Ya Kal hi Miljaye.... Milna to INDIA ko hi h.....

I wish u would have posted the need for need of donations for floods.... Would sound far more sensible...

You guys need to understand Indian Psyche. India as a nation are drama loving people.. they are emotional and biased and this aspect is known by the world as well. Now look what Gorden Brown did in India, spoke against Pakistan and won emotional favors of Indians and got the milk out of cow and so did Obama during this visit and milked India again. Weather India is to get this seat or not, people who like to use India will keep using by making more future promises.

My two cents.

You guys need to understand Indian Psyche.

Not so different from Pakistani psyche, How? Let's see!

India as a nation are drama loving people..

And Pakistanis are not?

they are emotional and biased and this aspect is known by the world as well.

And Pakistanis are not?

Now look what Gorden Brown did in India, spoke against Pakistan and won emotional favors of Indians and got the milk out of cow and so did Obama during this visit and milked India again.

What Gordon Brown said was a part of the deal and same with Obama. If they want our money, they will have to dance to our tune.

India will most probably get the permanent seat by the time this Zionist puppet, double standard, incompetent organization is about to be dissolved just like its predecessors "League of Nations" ....

Not so different from Pakistani psyche, How? Let's see!

And Pakistanis are not?

And Pakistanis are not?

What Gordon Brown said was a part of the deal and same with Obama. If they want our money, they will have to dance to our tune.

If you are talking of 200 things together, you will surely try to polite the picture we are trying to form in this thread that has label "India has to wait.. wait.. wait". If you are talking of this particular point, my point is still the same and clear. India is made to follow a carrot tied ahead of his head. "Truck ki batti ke peche" wali misal smajhte hain aap?

India will most probably get the permanent seat by the time this Zionist puppet, double standard, incompetent organization is about to be dissolved just like its predecessors "League of Nations" ....

If UN is to be dissolved, then some other body will have to be formed. Whatever, might be the case, India will get its rightful place in the entity.

I don't think so.. if they have to let India get it, they would have to let Japan, Germany and Brazil and most probably Turkey to be part of the deal as well.. I don't see this happening in our life's time.

Also relation between China and India will decide what India gets.

You guys need to understand Indian Psyche. India as a nation are drama loving people.. they are emotional and biased

Indians are naive,but not naive enough fall for conspiracy theories.

Now look what Gorden Brown did in India, spoke against Pakistan and won emotional favors of Indians and

You mean David Cameroon.

There was no change in India-UK relations or agreements irrespective of what Cameroon had to say.

got the milk out of cow and so did Obama during this visit and milked India again. Weather India is to get this seat or not, people who like to use India will keep using by making more future promises.

My two cents

Its mutual at the end of the day,which you fail to see ,

If want to understand,just reverse the position India and Pakistan.

picture,US president visiting Pakistan,making multi-billion dollar deals(for creating jobs in his own nation),voicing support for UNSC seat,finally asking India to do more on terrorism,and not even visiting India.

If you are talking of 200 things together, you will surely try to polite the picture we are trying to form in this thread that has label "India has to wait.. wait.. wait". If you are talking of this particular point, my point is still the same and clear. India is made to follow a carrot tied ahead of his head. "Truck ki batti ke peche" wali misal smajhte hain aap?

There's only one picture I understand and it will do a lot of good to others if they understood it too. Let me put it in bold:

INDIA, AS OF TODAY, MAY BE FAR FROM GETTING THE PERMANENT SEAT BUT AFTER 10-12 YEARS WHEN WE WILL BE NEARLY AS POWERFUL AS CHINA TODAY IS, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE WORLD AND THE UN TO IGNORE INDIA.

'Bhagwan ke ghar der hai, andher nahin' iska matlab samajhte hain aap?

Indians are naive,but not naive enough fall for conspiracy theories.

You mean David Cameroon.

There was no change in India-UK relations or agreements irrespective of what Cameroon had to say.

Its mutual at the end of the day,which you fail to see ,

If want to understand,just reverse the position India and Pakistan.

picture,US president visiting Pakistan,making multi-billion dollar deals(for creating jobs in his own nation),voicing support for UNSC seat,finally asking India to do more on terrorism,and not even visiting India.

You are asserting the point I am making. You guys feel filled with whatever you have got and not understanding it was not at the cost of Pakistan. We didn't loose a thing before of your deals or you didn't got pushed any inch further. If statements make you happy.. be one.

We are fighting terrorists with all the resources we have. If you think you imagine Pakistan will add its 11th finger of hand to "do more".. you are doing exactly what Americans wanted you to imagine. :toast_sign:

There's only one picture I understand and it will do a lot of good to others if they understood it too. Let me put it in bold:

INDIA, AS OF TODAY, MAY BE FAR FROM GETTING THE PERMANENT SEAT BUT AFTER 10-12 YEARS WHEN WE WILL BE NEARLY AS POWERFUL AS CHINA TODAY IS, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE WORLD AND THE UN TO IGNORE INDIA.

'Bhagwan ke ghar der hai, andher nahin' iska matlab samajhte hain aap?

Je bilkul.. Kashmiris are also after something.. Bhagwan ke Ghar andhair nahi hai ye bta chuke aap and that is the nail that will hold India from what it is trying to get. We don't have any other reason to be against you.. hope you realize reality as well.

Je bilkul.. Kashmiris are also after something.. Bhagwan ke Ghar andhair nahi hai ye bta chuke aap and that is the nail that will hold India from what it is trying to get. We don't have any other reason to be against you.. hope you realize reality as well.

I politely request you to not talk about Kashmir as it will only derail the thread.

Let's stick to UNSC discussions please.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

they can get a permanent seat for Drama Queen :lol:

Only a short while ago you accused me of trolling...now please care to elaborate what you are indulging in?:coffee:

I politely request you to not talk about Kashmir as it will only derail the thread.

Let's stick to UNSC discussions please.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Only a short while ago you accused me of trolling...now please care to elaborate what you are indulging in?:coffee:

You are asking not to talk about absent foot and only discuss how India would run. India cannot get UN permanent seat unless it has no issues with its neighbors and Kashmir is the flash point between the two countries. Hint: Pakistan is India's neighbor and Kashmir is internationally recognized dispute. Also, China-India relations are going to decide what India gets as China has already got the Veto Chip. China and India also have disputed lands and fought wars over it. Third, there are better contenders in the line who would get what India is hoping to get and until they get cleared and India in its individuality India is to get nothing.

I equally hate trolling but I hope you are able to see the point before requesting to avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom