What's new

India has surpassed pakistan for the first time in number of covid cases

aryadravida

Reaction score
Country
India
The jamaatis knowingly or unknowingly have unleashed a disaster in India....70 percent of the cases in India are of jamaatis...there are numerous videos out there mullahs saying corona is a conspiracy against muslims and therefore they must congregate for prayers in masjids even more.
see, what those idiots have done to this beautiful country.

Indian Express headline today says - A fifth of total cases in India are from the Tablighi Jamaat. Did you pull that 70% number from your ***? Or was that the latest WhatsApp briefing from the BJPs IT cell.

Beautiful country indeed...only for upper castes sarvanas!

Indian Express headline today says - A fifth of total cases in India are from the Tablighi Jamaat. Did you pull that 70% number from your ***? Or was that the latest WhatsApp briefing from the BJPs IT cell.

Telangana present case=154
tablighi cases 100
andhra cases 149
tableegi cases 125
tamil nadu 320 cases
tableegi cases 139

There is no use bashing me here on PDF...try to find a way how you can fix the damage that has been caused to muslim society because of this incident in India....

Telangana present case=154
tablighi cases 100
andhra cases 149
tableegi cases 125
tamil nadu 320 cases
tableegi cases 139

There is no use bashing me here on PDF...try to find a way how you can fix the damage that has been caused to muslim society because of this incident in India....

Once again pulling out figures from your dirty backside.

As far as bashing you goes...who is bashing you? Me? I am just a harmless little fuzzball.

Meanwhile Indians:
Screenshot_20200402-014553.png

I can't believe the level of depravity that has permeated Hindu society.

Time and again many sensible posters on this hallowed forum have explained to stop making this pandemic a communal issue. But how can that be possible in a depraved society? Once again today, we have another sorry excuse for humanity come here and start another thread complaining how the mythical Muslim monsters have taken over a "beautiful country"

why does everything have to become a India vs Muslim issue in India? It is permeating so deeply in our cultures that everything eventually becomes this age old yawn inducing battle
I will tell you why

Who congregated in large numbers including foreigners ? Muslims

Who attacked doctors ? Muslims

Who spit on Policemen and on roads to spread it ? Muslims

Who made videos wiping runny nose to spread corona ? Muslims

You know what will this do? People who used to think that Muslims can adjust with others will be marginalized.

Did a single Muslim Maulana condemn Jamat Incident ? No.

Do you a single Indian Muslim here on pdf condemning it ? No.

Irony of the fate is that same pdf members who oppose radicalism in Pakistan ( Jamat , Fazlur Rahman, etc ) do not teach sense to Indian Muslims here.

How is radicalism bad for Pakistani Muslims but ok for Indian Muslims?

I will tell you why

Who congregated in large numbers including foreigners ? Muslims

Who attacked doctors ? Muslims

Who spit on Policemen and on roads to spread it ? Muslims

Who made videos wiping runny nose to spread corona ? Muslims

You know what will this do? People who used to think that Muslims can adjust with others will be marginalized.

Did a single Muslim Maulana condemn Jamat Incident ? No.

Do you a single Indian Muslim here on pdf condemning it ? No.

Irony of the fate is that same pdf members who oppose radicalism in Pakistan ( Jamat , Fazlur Rahman, etc ) do not teach sense to Indian Muslims here.

How is radicalism bad for Pakistani Muslims but ok for Indian Muslims?

Wow...Rowdy Raghav typed up soooo much he must have hurt his little fingers. All that effort just to tell us he hates Muslims and is a fascist.

I can't believe the level of depravity that has permeated Hindu society.

My theory is that it was always like this. How else would you explain their system of social stratification where the people in the lowest rungs of society are literally considered untouchable?

This thread wouldnt get locked as it was started by an Indian..however mine was locked as i was "celebrating" it..

The Indian Jamaatis are working for ISI.. this is narrative being thrown out in india at the moment..
where are all the gangus who were barking on me earlier today.. please call up the mods here as well, or its fine as long as it serves a national agenda.

Last edited:
Once again pulling out figures from your dirty backside.

As far as bashing you goes...who is bashing you? Me? I am just a harmless little fuzzball.
To be honest I dont have anything against you man..you are a nice guy...but your problem is you are looking at things as a Muslim..not as a human...you are feeling you are victimised rather than analysing the situation impartially.
Call it mere coincidence or punishment from god,it is a fact that corona is rising in India only because of some stupid people from your community who didn't see the gravity of the situation...they were of the opinion they were immune to any disease as they are the most loved people of Allah..
In the process they have done an irreversible damage to the already vulnerable Muslim community(and not without reasons).
You can only minimise this damage by accepting the fault and addressing te issues your community is suffering with(bigotry ,hate for others ,violeence and superstitions)...this approach of defending your community for all their evils will only exacerbate the probllem...you are my brother in humanity..irrespective of your religion you are my brother(unlike you who feels only Muslim is your brother)...I only wish Muslims become a bit educated,rational and open to science.

My theory is that it was always like this. How else would you explain their system of social stratification where the people in the lowest rungs of society are literally considered untouchable?

Definitely. It just is that the internet and various forms of social media has allowed them to more freely advertise what they really are.

Wow...Rowdy Raghav typed up soooo much he must have hurt his little fingers. All that effort just to tell us he hates Muslims and is a fascist.
Try refuting facts with facts kid.
Insults come easy to imbeciles when they lack substance.

You can only minimise this damage by accepting the fault and addressing te issues your community is suffering with(bigotry ,hate for others ,violeence and superstitions)...this approach of defending your community for all their evils will only exacerbate the probllem...you are my brother in humanity..irrespective of your religion you are my brother(unlike you who feels only Muslim is your brother)...I only wish Muslims become a bit educated,rational and open to science.

I am not defending my community and you know that. I am simply pointing out your hypocrisy, and the depravity of your community, where even a pandemic becomes communalized.

If you really want things to get better, then look within your own community first, and focus on your own actions. You started a thread spewing absolute nonsense and lies, and you want me, again me, to apologize for my community?

Do you realize that until your Hindu community found the Tableeghis as a convenient scapegoat, your community was happily targeting people from Assam/Mizoram/Meghalaya/Nagaland all over India? Why? Simply because they looked Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom