What's new

India has paid Russia and China to organise foreign minister level talks

Fake news, We don't touch chinese diplomat even with a barge pole. It is Russian Ambassador who is working behind the meet. Let me tell nothing is going to happen in the meet. For chinese it will be a disappointment.

Chinese will learn a hard lesson in the coming years for their barbarity, treachery and greed.

Fake news, We don't touch chinese diplomat even with a barge pole. It is Russian Ambassador who is working behind the meet. Let me tell nothing is going to happen in the meet. For chinese it will be a disappointment.

Chinese will learn a hard lesson in the coming years for their barbarity, treachery and greed.
We been waiting for many decades and all Indian can do is just fart. You are real spineless, just like those clown depict from Bollywood. Act big in fantasy but clown in reality.

We been waiting for many decades and all Indian can do is just fart. You are real spineless, just like those clown depict from Bollywood. Act big in fantasy but clown in reality.

Not to troll but:
a) India is humouring China with large trade deficits; not joining quad and otherwise differential to China....
b) India even allowed Huawei etc to participate in 5G tenders.......many chinese companies also invest in India.....
c) Despite all these you just walked in when it suited you.......remember, after 1962, it took 27 years to normalize relations.......your latest acts have definitely set back relations a lot.......it is not going to be the same again.....but I guess you don't care.....

Now, we wonder, what is the point in wuhan summit + mahabhalleswaram summit...

Put this also in that delusion bag where you keep rest of your delusions, like the swamy's supapowa 2020 and modi's 5T$ GDP.

Give this a couple of months and you will back on "hurl hurl, Pakistan this Pakistan that train". China is out of your league, you lot should stay happy dealing with smaller countries like Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh etc.

Yep i alreadybsuggested that yesterday. Thats That moscow must have asked or indians are trying to bribe. Makes sense if russia can help them diplomatically.

Had they done this for americans amercia would have helped them too.

Its a temporary fix.

Put this also in that delusion bag where you keep rest of your delusions, like the swamy's supapowa 2020 and modi's 5T$ GDP.

Give this a couple of months and you will back on "hurl hurl, Pakistan this Pakistan that train". China is out of your league, you lot should stay happy dealing with smaller countries like Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh etc.

I see china's downward spiral and you see some thing else. There will be boycott of china at all levels in the coming months once the consensus builds.

5T GDP we are on coarse once we get the economy in track. It is reachable.

Great move.
We get 30 more planes
And Russia persuades big bad China to not destroy us.
Smart move modi ji

a) China withdraws and pre-april / may status quo is back.
b) Modi stops all / most trade with China.
c) Modi fights China and gives a bloody nose, even if he looses (at least he tried

(a) is no longer possible as Modi has already decided that China sits in Chinese territory and doesn't occupy any Indian territory.

(b) made me laugh out loud.

(c) made me fall over and pee my pants as I was still laughing from (b) above.

India reminds me of a kid being in a school gets his dinner money taken off him twice in a day. Hoping the other bully will be nicer stop the first one

russia can not stop China wanting its land back. yes have many meetings as you want via Russia. Just remember China will not give up its national interests.

Not to troll but:
a) India is humouring China with large trade deficits; not joining quad and otherwise differential to China....
b) India even allowed Huawei etc to participate in 5G tenders.......many chinese companies also invest in India.....
c) Despite all these you just walked in when it suited you.......remember, after 1962, it took 27 years to normalize relations.......your latest acts have definitely set back relations a lot.......it is not going to be the same again.....but I guess you don't care.....

Now, we wonder, what is the point in wuhan summit + mahabhalleswaram summit...
a.) that is because India has NOTHING that China wants.
b.) if you don't use Huawei, who are you going to use? NO one.
c.) this time you burn Chinese tent in Chinese territory, you are at fault!

Also, you might want to know that Pak became a big villain specially after Mumbai attacks.....Mumbai attacks is a water-shed as the 5% influencers became vulnerable with those attacks....previously, normal people were dying in pak sponsored activities......but Mumbai attackers attacked places that rich + powerful visit........also, they held an entire country with a big army etc to ransom / helplessness for 3 days....

You might not agree....but please do not say that mumbai attacks are sponsored by India itself.....

Can you prove it was Pakistan did this. So you are saying that terrorists crossed a water on boat and they landed in mumbai evading all your radars and your navy so either monkeys had cloaking device or your navy is just horse manure , And lets shiit not here your monkey was speaking in Indian accent and who can forget that bhagwan bhagwan.

You can make a fool of westerners like a scam caller but we know working of your bhakts mind.

This Indian condition is worse than a surrender!

It is evident that India has no military or diplomatic power. In order to have a talk with its enemy, it had to bribe a friend with money and bribe enemy with the territory - to earn a photo-opportunity to fool its people.

This Indian condition is possibly the worst ever for any country ever. Even USA didn't reach such low levels in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
India reminds me of a kid being in a school gets his dinner money taken off him twice in a day. Hoping the other bully will be nicer stop the first one

russia can not stop China wanting its land back. yes have many meetings as you want via Russia. Just remember China will not give up its national interests.

Russia does not have that kind of influence over China. In the whole region Russian influence is on the decline.

Can you prove it was Pakistan did this. So you are saying that terrorists crossed a water on boat and they landed in mumbai evading all your radars and your navy so either monkeys had cloaking device or your navy is just horse manure , And lets shiit not here your monkey was speaking in Indian accent and who can forget that bhagwan bhagwan.

You can make a fool of westerners like a scam caller but we know working of your bhakts mind.

Mumbai was an inside job of the Indian state, that is why they killed Hemant Karkare, who was an opponent of Hindutva and brought attention to terrorist activities. The attackers actually pulled him out of his car and shot hit point blank.

Last edited:
After the statement of modi, if any indian thinks they won or came on top, then i think indians must be relegated from human level.
So much for chest thumping and supa powa. I am sure india wont do a thing if china takes over all of ladakh.
I think china did all this to punish india because india kept threatening to take gilgit baltistan, which has the CPEC route. Hence china whipped india hard and modi is crying now.

Back
Top Bottom