What's new

India has offered Covid-19 vaccines to Bangladesh Army: Indian HC Vikram Doraiswami

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Published on 02:56 PM, February 15, 2021
India has offered Covid-19 vaccines to Bangladesh Army: Vikram Doraiswami

doraishwami.jpg

Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Vikram Doraiswami (middle) at DCAB Talk at the National Press Club on Monday, February 15, 2021. Photo: Porimol Palma
Star Digital Report

India has offered Covid-19 vaccines to Bangladesh Armed Forces, said Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh Vikram Doraiswami today.

"Yes, we have offered. We will be happy to provide vaccine to Bangladesh Armed Forces," he told reporters at DCAB Talk at the National Press Club.

India earlier supplied two million doses of Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine to Bangladesh as gift. The country is also buying bulk amount of the much-needed vaccine from the Serum Institute of India.

At the flagship talk of Diplomatic Correspondent Association of Bangladesh, Vikram Doraiswami spoke on various aspects of relationship between the two nations from connectivity to trade, water sharing, border killing, people to people contact etc.

He said Bangladesh is special as a friend to India. "Friendship with Bangladesh is the cornerstone of India's foreign policy," he said.

The Indian envoy also said that Bangladesh and India are working on finalising a number of projects that will be inaugurated during the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Bangladesh on March 26.

Asked when the connectivity project using Chattogram Port and Akhaura-Agartala route will be operationalised, he said a Statutory Regulatory Order (SRO) needs to be issued and the cost of goods transport needs to be finalised first.

"We want fair price," he said.

"We want fair price," he said.

By this - he means something Kanjoos Sanghis could tolerate.

Like "FREE". or "NEXT TO NOTHING".

I am for not providing transit to these a$$holes.

What for? It's more of a security issue for us.

They can keep their free vaccine.

They can't pay back what we paid for building our road infra. Always looking for freebies.

And there is absolutely nothing (zero) in it as benefit for us.

Their BSNL still owes us ten crores or more for overdue bandwidth payments. Scammer idiots.

We shut down bandwidth export to the Sanghis.

Let them build their own road (and railroad) around Siliguri corridor.

Where is your friggin' Bharti "Atmanirbhar" $hit now Sanghis? That you boast so much of ??

Kanjoosi got your cajones?

Asking for handouts from "Ghuspetias" ??

Ask Mota Bhai to come to Dhaka, kneel down, and apologize.

Last edited:
Standard vaccine diplomacy attempts by the most immature nation ever to have graced God's earth.

I noted the British government's statement today regarding vaccine supply related manipulations:

"Britain will not use vaccines as a short-term diplomatic tool, foreign office minister James Cleverly said on Friday, speaking about the country's plan to donate surplus vaccines to the COVAX initiative to support developing countries.

"We are not going to use vaccine distribution as some kind of - as some countries are doing - short term diplomatic leverage," Cleverly told the BBC."

Remarkable how the old colonial power has grown up of late, yet the erstwhile subjects of said power seem to have regressed into an 18th century mindset.

As a side note, the minister's statement re-emphasises the nature of the Covax program as a mechanism governed by the developed international community who all feed into it financially and practically. This reality is in stark contrast to pathetic Indian attempts to illustrate it as some grand "Indian achievement" to "force Pakistan to use an Indian product". Some of the pathetic propaganda emanating from Indian journalists is more stomach churning than the virus itself.

By this - he means something Kanjoos Sanghis could tolerate.

Like "FREE". or "NEXT TO NOTHING".

I am for not providing transit to these a$$holes.

What for? It's more of a security issue for us.

They can keep their free vaccine.

They can't pay back what we paid for building our road infra. Always looking for freebies.

And there is absolutely nothing (zero) in it as benefit for us.

Their BSNL still owes us ten crores or more for overdue bandwidth payments. Scammer idiots.

We shut down bandwidth export to the Sanghis.

Let them build their own road (and railroad) around Siliguri corridor.

Where is your friggin' Bharti "Atmanirbhar" $hit now Sanghis? That you boast so much of ??

Kanjoosi got your cajones?

Asking for handouts from "Ghuspetias" ??

Ask Mota Bhai to come to Dhaka, kneel down, and apologize.
They been spreading to their population that they provided vaccine to Bangladesh for free.
can you fucking believe it. Our govt invested 40 million and Dorbesh had invest 8 million but all these Indian colleagues of mine say Bangladesh got vaccine for free

Last edited:
They been spreading to their population that they provided vaccine to Bangladesh for free.
can you fucking believe it. Our govt invested 40 million and Forbes had invest 8 million but all these Indian colleagues of mine say Bangladesh got vaccine for free

Lies and dhokeybaaji heaped upon lies upon more lies...like Stacked Pancakes that taste horrible...

A Sanghi specialty. 8-)

But appropo for their clueless electorate. This is what they all deserve, except maybe a few.

not possible..chinese lobby is too strong within army!!
I wish you are true. If anti Indian Chinese lobby is too strong within army , I am sure our sovereignty is very secured!

He's got those Chinese dance moves.
For one or two person you should not judge the entire institute.

Ershad was army chief too , and all of us know his fate.

India has offered Covid-19 vaccines to Bangladesh Army: Vikram Doraiswami
India seems to be trying to woo the hearts and minds of BD troops by cheap stunts. India is a shame to itself when Amit Shah's anti-BD stance is considered.

It should first cancel its two anti-Muslim laws and sack that Amit Shah before it asks our troops to use its Raddi medicine.

I wish you are true. If anti Indian Chinese lobby is too strong within army , I am sure our sovereignty is very secured!

just one xmple..what did army buy with that 500 million loan except sum staff cars?now if sumone wants to write a conspiracy theory about staff cars,um all ears..!! whereas Indians r now pushing their 500 mil defense loan over nd over again..its been 4 years now..!! we signed a MOU few years back which was about coastal radars with india..but that also didnt materialize...what do u think "who" is behind this delay?

Are Bhai, shudu dance er video ta post korsi ar Kichu to bolinai.

Lol. Bangladesh should administer Bangoxin to their army. They have super duper pharma industry.

Lol. Bangladesh should administer Bangoxin to their army. They have super duper pharma industry.

Beximco Pharma, one of our 'super duper' pharma companies has cracked the age old mystery and successfully manufactured the miracle drug...

It will do well in the Indian Market, I'll send you an entire course myself, as it appears you're in dire need banana leaf boy,..

It's a nunu enlargement pill..

So our super duper pharma will give your super duper super power, a super duper nunu.

Beximco Pharma, one of our 'super duper' pharma companies has cracked the age old mystery and successfully manufactured the miracle drug...

It will do well in the Indian Market, I'll send you an entire course myself, as it appears you're in dire need banana leaf boy,..

It's a nunu enlargement pill..

So our super duper pharma will give your super duper super power, a super duper nunu.
Lol. Use it yourself lungi boy.

Back
Top Bottom