What's new

India has offered Covid-19 vaccines to Bangladesh Army: Indian HC Vikram Doraiswami

I am speechless. What's special in AlJajeera report that someone like you became so much pessimistic! It's not gospel after all.

Yes there will always people like Aziz, Zia , Ershad and General Moyeen.

Zia was murdered , Ershad was made laughing stock after years spending in jail .

But suddenly why Aziz became an issue ( although there is no ncreteete evidence against him apart from AlJajeera report !) .

Every time even after proven crimes of few top officers ,military never lost their reputation, so suddenly what happened that l some of us started demonizing all military I am unable to understand!

I strongly believe that things aren't like those past horrible days when armed forces had internal massacre!

Unfortunately we are too fast to jump to conclusion,and it's our major weakness.

This part is terrible. You are making serious allegation against entire Armed Forces; the most patriotic institution of Bangladesh.

Would you mind if I ask you to provide some concrete evidences that can back your claims?

I still hope that you are not serious and you are just disappointed ,that's why you are saying so!

Brother, what more evidence you need, BGB, Army, Rab, Police... All are toys for politicians, you think they will ever allow these institutions to be headed by people who don't kiss their boots ?

And what the point of an independent force to protect the nation, If the people at the top heading it are more interested with amassing personal wealth...

Frankly, the army is let down to all the people who joined and the entire country, only those benefiting are the thieves.

They will either clean up now, starting with sending a clear message to the civilian government to not interfere in their internal affairs or they will just be another cog in the corrupt nation that BD has become.

It's sad bit true, the army is the one institution we trusted and it appears, they're just overly equipped lapdogs for politicians and their whims.

It doesn't really matter, they don't play a role in my life when I live in BD, so I guess I'll let them be.. but the fact that ISPR has been lying through their teeth is just plain unprofessionalism of the highest order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom