What's new

India Has No Money To Pay For C-130J Hercules Aircraft: Reports

Thats right. Only option I see to fast track migs replacement to a extent is buying more Rafales directly from France say 36 or 54 aircrafts against 18 as planned now while producing rest here at the same time.
Our first priority is to replace ~200 Mig-21s which can be achievef by only 2020 at earliest and we have no option but to bear for the time.

well why not reducing the numbers of planes by buying more advance fighters like Rafale but in less numbers ?
whats your stand on this ?

well why not reducing the numbers of planes by buying more advance fighters like Rafale but in less numbers ?
whats your stand on this ?
I guess It has more to do with our doctrine. In past we relied on quantity and compromised on quality front to an extent while now we are trying to do justification to quality and quantity both. But having said that, our doctrine is such that we can never compromise on quantity thing. 700+ aircrafts are needed any given time to fulfil our minimum reqirement.

This will hurt India's defense establishment on the long run if they no-money policy keeps going that way, with this deal, the Rafale, and what not.

I guess It has more to do with our doctrine. In past we relied on quantity and compromised on quality front to an extent while now we are trying to do justification to quality and quantity both. But having said that, our doctrine is such that we can never compromise on quantity thing. 700+ aircrafts are needed anytime to fulfil our minimum reqirement.

if you increase the numbers of MKI to 300 and Rafale too 150 than still you need a light weight planes for certain roles , LCA is taking too long ...but with the benefit of own production you can haste the mass production once the bird is in the air

i can give india 1 crrore rupee on 19% interest rates

hahaha Imran bhai itne dino bad aye .. woh bhi udhaar dene WAH ...

if you increase the numbers of MKI to 300 and Rafale too 150 than still you need a light weight planes for certain roles , LCA is taking too long ...but with the benefit of own production you can haste the mass production once the bird is in the air

i am bit confused to invest my wealth these days :(

--
cool PAF need money ...
if they agree on same interest rate even i can give to Israeli air force too

This will hurt India's defense establishment on the long run if they no-money policy keeps going that way, with this deal, the Rafale, and what not.
One time good hike(say 20-25%) in defence budget can solve all existing problems releated to deals. Having said that you can expect a massive hike in July when full time budget will be announced.

Funding in this financial year is dried up.All important deal will sign in next financial year.

Well numbers are okay IMO but we need to rather fast track the existing deals and projects. MKI is going in a good pace but Rafale is needed to be signed this year at any cost and development of Tejas Mk2 should be fast trackked.
270 heavy class(MKI)
250 medium class(Rafale+Mirages-Mig29s) and
200 light class(LCA+ Jaguars) seems okay and no need to hike numbers any further.

Well numbers are okay IMO but we need to rather fast track the existing deals and projects. MKI is going in a good pace but Rafale is needed to be signed this year at any cost and development of Tejas Mk2 should be fast trackked.
270 heavy class(MKI)
250 medium class(Rafale+Mirages-Mig29s) and
200 light class(LCA+ Jaguars) seems okay and no need to hike numbers any further.

sounds reasonable and achievable too .. i also think Pakistan must have 100+ F-16s with blk 52, and 150 JFT along with some mirage and F-7p's , we wont need any new platform till 2018

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom