What's new

India has approved the sale of indigenous Akash missiles, other weapons systems and air platforms for export.🇮🇳🇮🇳🇵🇭🇵🇭🇻🇳🇻🇳🇦🇪🇦🇪

You are an idiot and don't know atall with what you are comparing Akash with. Thank God you didn't compare Alaska with DF 21.
Must have hit on the nail of your nerve for the second rated so called domestic missile. :enjoy:

so mighty india trying to sell junk their army avoids!!

Akash looks like missile from the 80s. You can call that state of art?
Art of a missile is in destruction. If you can call winnie the pooh as your President then this missile is far more near to be called as state of the art missile:-)

Must have hit on the nail of your nerve for the second rated so called domestic missile. :enjoy:

You can say that DF 21is a better missile than Akash because it has a greater range. Chinese don't have even freedom to see Facebook or YouTube but they have full freedom in believing in all sort of idiocy. I appreciate Chinese freedom of idiocy. I am a big fan of idiocy freedom of Xi's kingdom.

You can say that DF 21is a better missile than Akash because it has a greater range. Chinese don't have even freedom to see Facebook or YouTube but they have full freedom in believing in all sort of idiocy. I appreciate Chinese freedom of idiocy. I am a big fan of idiocy freedom of Xi's kingdom.
We Chinese dont need freedom to delude themselves with fake news and data. You can enjoy such luxury which we dont envy. :enjoy:

Like how Indian can claim lunar soft landing is 98% success with a flopped vikram 1. :rofl:
From your shxtty ISRO chief scientist.

Jesus,took them fking 30ish years to copied SA-6 and calling them state of art.

Well lets give India credit that it should work because they shot down its own helicopter

maxresdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom