What's new

'India has a inferiority complex torwards Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found these lines in the first Para

"However, although these do not have legitimacy in the Quran, their reality cannot be denied.
Nor too can the legitimacy that these have sought to be given by numerous supposedly leading Indian Islamic scholars be ignored.

"

Islam is not what some Mad mullah says it is what is in the Quran!

Its veracity on basis of Koran has been challenged but powerful ulemas cutting across time and space have recognized the claim.

Anyway even if it is not in koran, it does prove that pakistanis trying one-upmanship over Indians on issue of caste is pure hypocrisy.

India feels insecure torwards Pakistan...
India is like that weird kid in the back of the class who thinks everything is a conspiracy and is polaroid

Yar think for a second who wont feel insecure about a neighbor who
1. wages a proxy war
2. trains terrorists to kill innocent civilians in the name of jihad e.g. 26/11
3. Gives shelter to the countries most wanted criminals e.g dawood ibrahim
4. Shields criminals who indulge in terrorism
5. Has generals who wage war when the countries are on the verge of making peace. e.g Kargil
6. helps in fake currency and drug trafficking ..................... the list just goes on and on my friend.

Now tell me why we should not feel insecure about Pakistan?

Indians will be the happiest people if Pakistan becomes developed because at-least then may be you guys will stop proxy wars and training terrorists causing damage to civilians.

Pakistan has the potential but it wont happen untill you guys move on and start working on the present Pakistan.

I think its pretty clear to all Pakistanis, including the admin, why ALL Indians are here.

Peace.

And thank you for the platform.

I didn't know that you speak for all indians here?

It must be something you guys really like to keep wanting so much of it, day on day.
You guys?? Dude you don't know me ok and I don't have a problem with all indians just the ones with the complex.

nelson_haha.jpg

Why are you here if you feel that way about pakistan?

And why not lash out against kunal mujamder?

The fact that Pakistanis act like frog in a well and could not face Indians where moderation is not favorable to them paints a grim picture of group ,whose part you want to become so desperately.

@RazPaK @Icewolf
dream on mate. Nothing better to do???
Why post such a waste and pollute the PDF? You guys always invite a troll fest. A pakistan Generals point of view can't be counted as view of 1 billion. Okey what if I will post a thread about how our 1 billion population doesnt gives sh!t about Pakistaan being a failed state, terrorist heaven of good for nothing fellows. Won't you guys gona feel bad about it?
Honestly, only reason PDF is popular because of free membership, easy layout, and topics. Other wise, not many Indians would have been here. Your webmasters made Indian defence forum, it is for Indians. Why is your so much perenoia on Indians being replying on a thread our own section.
Have a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's better considering that people live better in Pakistan than in India... It's a fact... Pull up all your facts... It's refuted ... I been to both countries.. The lvl of poverty is shocking in India. Indian middle class is Pakistans poor class, no offense

:omghaha:

*Per capita income*

India-$3876
Pakistan-$2891

*HDI*

India - medium level
Pakistan,low level

*Literacy*

India-74%
Pakistan-56%

What the hell is this True we are not that better but still better in things like Per capita Income but come on
We have a Inferiority complex with them

Acha Kula challange the Pakistanis Tell me in 3-4 Technological Fields in which they are Ahead of us

The fact that Pakistanis act like frog in a well and could not face Indians where moderation is not favorable to them paints a grim picture of group ,whose part you want to become so desperately.

You didn't answer my question? What is a BJP supporter and a hater of pakistan doing on PDF?
And please don't flatter yourself! Pakistanis like me don't give a sh*t about your country As long as you stay outta our way.

I belive this thread should be closed now!

@Echo_419

They will say nuclear,space & missile technology

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is this True we are not that better but still better in things like Per capita Income but come on
We have a Inferiority complex with them

Acha Kula challange the Pakistanis Tell me in 3-4 Technological Fields in which they are Ahead of us

TNWs :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom