India - medium level
Pakistan,low level

*Literacy*

India-74%
Pakistan-56%

Dream on Hindu Baniya
Pakistan is way ahead of you

Is post Mein RSS KA HAAT HAI

Why are you here if you feel that way about pakistan?

And why not lash out against kunal mujamder?

Let me tell you why I joined this forum.

I was googling about India's space program,I found a link which says Indian space program was made in Europe,US and Russia...I clicked the link...It lead me to this forum...:lol:

Bhailog i looked below and there are links of many threads regarding Inferiority complex.
Surprise Surprise !! Guess who is the thread started.
@Icewolf
please change your name to the "Inferiority Complex"
it will suit much better. Am telling you. :p:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan cant even make a proper commercial nuclear reactor yet,but claim that their nuclear tech is much ahed of India.:lol:
Not just claimed but we have even tested Nasr!

I didn't know that you speak for all indians here?

Oh yes, I'm pretty confident on this one I do. :)

You guys?? Dude you don't know me ok and I don't have a problem with all indians just the ones with the complex.

Don't need to know you personally dude. We engage with you guys as Pakistanis. If over time, we get friendly with some, that's when the knowing happens.

You didn't answer my question? What is a BJP supporter and a hater of pakistan doing on PDF?
And please don't flatter yourself! Pakistanis like me don't give a sh*t about your country As long as you stay outta our way.

even though i am a supporter of BJP, i am not a hater of Pakistan.

Ignorance and lack of Interest is nothing to be proud of, something which your limited cognitive abilities could not comprehend.

Regarding your question

This is pakistan defence forum with an emphasis on defense.

I visit this forum for the same reason that Americans do it. Major part of this forum has nothing to do with pakistan.

Some threads are made for time pass its not even successful in that attempt as well

"
That’s the Pakistani view. The first time I went to Pakistan in 1977, a Pakistani general said to me, we’re brothers, but India is the big brother and the big brother has the responsibility of making the first concessions to the little brother. But India has a psychology where it is not the big brother. It feels insecure and threatened by Pakistan and by China and by Americans too at one point. So India has an inferiority complex vis-s-vis Pakistan. So, in a sense, it’s difficult for India to make those kinds of concessions.

"

^^This is just a random biased pakistani general's viewpoint.... hardly news-worthy

You hit the nail on the head. Many here have lack of comprehension skills else a personal opinion of a Pakistani general is not worth more than 10 pages of discussions. But this has been the recent trend in PDF where even a comment by an unanimous poster in a news site becomes a subject of discussion and was running for pages and last I saw it was still a hot topic of discussion here with the mods turning a blind eye.

What the hell is this True we are not that better but still better in things like Per capita Income but come on
We have a Inferiority complex with them

Acha Kula challange the Pakistanis Tell me in 3-4 Technological Fields in which they are Ahead of us

TB-Technology......Terrorist Breeding Tech

Let me tell you why I joined this forum.

I was googling about India's space program,I found a link which says Indian space program was made in Europe,US and Russia...I clicked the link...It lead me to this forum...:lol:

What's the matter can't you guys handle a little criticism? The things said about Pakistan,China,Bangladesh,Nepal,Sri lanka,Australia,Iran,Indonesia,North korea and the entire muslim race on Indians forums is far by worse. Plus I wasn't talking to you.

India is many times bigger than Pakistan. Its armed forces are more than double the size of Pakistani armed forces. Indians here project that Pakistan is not a concern for India and India's leaders say that it is China which is India's number one enemy and major concern. However, would the Indians please tell us as to why 80% of Indian armed forces are deployed against Pakistan and not against China, as China is India's major concern. What forces Indians to keep 80% of India's armed forces on Pakistani border despite having double the size of Pakistani forces - is it an inferiority complex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom