What's new

India hardest-hit by Covid-19 in Asia, a nation-wide peak may still be some distance away: IPHA

Don't worry, Indian Ministry of Defence has a herbal remedy to defeat COVID-19.

COVID India.jpg

I encourage Indians to refrain from urine consumption as it has no benefit to covid immunity

most people are asymptomatic, they barely feel a flu

whole pandemic is a fraud

So over a thousand people dying everyday bcz of COVID not real enough for you? Pathetic cartoons like you hurt thousands of families who lost their loved ones bcz of this pandemic. India to date has lost nearly 70000 lives to this pandemic and to people like you this is a joke and a number game.

Modi support rate is high. Any idea what's going on?

Indians are more concerned about dead Pakistanis and Chinese than themselves dying of a virus or by each other. As long as Modi says he killed few hundred Pakistanis and Chinese in his tenure he will win majority with ease. It doesnt matter that guy is full of $hit bcz to Indians he is like a God.

isn't that the most scary part?
no, it shows us how weak this thing really is.

99% of those dying are either quite old or have some underlying condition.

virus shmirus, let's all get back to normal.

I want my music festivals, international travel, sporting events, movie halls, swimming pools and pubs ect back to full working capacity.

screw wearing masks too

oh, and an aunt of mine died from it some days ago but she was in her late 80s or 90 something, her whole family got it too but all are asymptomatic.. and they're harassing the family by locking them in their house and refusing to release her body for her last rites.

damn hospitals are busy scamming people too

and nobody should take this rushed vaccine when they come out with it

a vaccine for the common cold ? gtfo man

big fuckin' fraud, this whole corona bs

feck bill gates too, hope he gets the ebola and dies from multiple organ failure, that genocidal maniac

no more bs

I want my music festivals, international travel, sporting events, movie halls, swimming pools and pubs ect back to full working capacity.

screw wearing masks too

oh, and an aunt of mine died from it some days ago but she was in her late 80s or 90 something, her whole family got it too but all are asymptomatic.. and they're harassing the family by locking them in their house and refusing to release her body for her last rites.

feck bill gates too, hope he gets the ebola and dies from multiple organ failure, that genocidal maniac

no more bs
Oh wow u seem to have all the answers...
...just like ur other countrymen who have declared that cow urine and banging a "thaali" are solutions to this pandemic.

If only the rest of the world had such smart ppl proposing such amazing solutions left and right. U should quit ur job at a scam call center and devote ur tens of brain cells towards solving the world's problems.

india is center of global corona virus everyone should stay away from them

screw wearing masks too

no more bs
exactly. if there is only one country that should go with herd immunity it is India. I've said in the beginning India should not emulate China's lock downs or follow WHO's advises. risk is manageable for India as there are just not many old or fat people like in the US.

Modi made a big blunder, the lockdown was an epic failure, and keep testing and tallying will serve no purpose except making India look bad.

Back
Top Bottom