What's new

India Hangs 1993 Mumbai Bomb Plotter Yakub Memon

Why you did not include all the hanging from 1880 lol
Just take this government modi chaiwala how many Hindus hanged
Plzz answer

And why on earth would I do that? :undecided:

We are talking about the India and the Indian Government 1947 onwards. Too bad can't play the victim card eh?

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438268786.205603.jpg

Yeah this is Noor for you OMG

I see dust on his face, zero noor. :undecided:

This mentality is going through destruction and modi and RSs are running towards that .
No need to hang your informer now other got the lesson fight till death bcoz their is no escape .
For them better to die fighting then surrendering good luck

We are talking about the India and the Indian Government 1947 onwards. Too bad can't play the victim card eh?

This mentality is going through destruction and modi and RSs are running towards that .
No need to hang your informer now other got the lesson fight till death bcoz their is no escape .
For them better to die fighting then surrendering good luck

What mentality?

If I kill your family tomorrow, hand myself in, would you be willing to forgive me?

Just because he was a Muslim, he should be let go? What kind of retarded victim mentality is that?

Amnesty International has recorded 64 death penalties awarded by India in 2014, though none was executed. In fact, if Memon’s execution does take place on July 30, it would be the third execution that India will be having in last eight years after Ajmal Kasab in November 2008 for his role in 2008 Mumbai terror attacks and Afzal Guru in February 2013 for his role in the terror attack on Indian Parliament in 2001. Incidentally, all three are Muslims.

1993 was reaction to 92-93 babri masjid riot so where is justice for 900 riot victims they were no humans.
Or justice in India is selective and only human consider are Hindus

Sikh brother still waiting for justice for 82 riot what they got just commission and tariq pe Tariq

What mentality?

If I kill your family tomorrow, hand myself in, would you be willing to forgive me?

Just because he was a Muslim, he should be let go? What kind of retarded victim mentality is that?

A terrorist is dead...Killed ...Finito..Its the terrorist sponsors like you who need to suck it up...
Yea , Nawaz Sharif never had a problem with getting a visa to US, even when he wasn't in the office and Sajjan Kumar gives you a two finger salute.
Just because something comes out of HILAL... it may not be true..

Rerad facts: BBC News | South Asia | Pakistan returns Indian pilot
In that case, let me beat you with your own stick.

Flight Lieutenant K Nachiketa was released to representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross following a delay because of "technical reasons".

The technical reason being that no one from the Indian Embassy turned up to receive him.

Who was responsible for 1992 Mumbai riots which was the actual reason behind 1993 Mumbai bombings and which resulted in the slaughtering of 575 innocent Muslims? what about killing of the 2000 humans in Gujarat? What about killing of the humans in Muzaffarnagar?

Were charges proved against him with total conviction ? If he was the actual culprit then why he went to surrender himself which seem quiet naive of him..was he used just as scapegoat? He probably would have alive if he had no connection with Memon family
Why are you jumping up and down about matters regarding our internal affairs:rolleyes:!If you are such sympathetic towards them then why don't you come here and take all of them with you to your Land of the Pure.We all know what your countrymen and that so called founding father of yours did to the innocent Sikhs and Hindus.Heck,he should be proclaimed as the biggest terrorist in human history along with Adolf Hitler by the U.N.O. for intentionally starting a countrywide riot on August 6th 1946,the so called "Direct Action Day" that resulted in the unfortunate death of millions of innocent Hindus and Sikhs.We all know how you treat your minority Hindus in Pakistan and hence hundreds of them recently asked for asylum in India in the past couple of years:coffee:.Btw,the Mumbai riot of 1992 was started by the Muslims because of the demolition of the Babri masjid.They thought that they could get away it but i guess they were totally wrong in this regard.It were they who started it and it were us who finished it once and for all;).

So many muslim were buthcered by Modi, Can you put him down too?
Nah,personally i would love to watch him butcher a couple of hundreds Jamaatis like you but then again he has got some bigger plans for pests like you:lol:.Btw,man you are one ugly creature,please remove this pathetic excuse of a picture from your dp:bad:.I am not sure what the God was doing when he made you because you're certainly not made in His image as far i can tell:rofl:

[its not happening and for Hindus law are different in India

QUOTE="chauvunist, post: 7450125, member: 133032"]I wonder when are they gonna Hang Col.Purhoit of Samjhota Express terrorism..[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom