What's new

1993: Daud Ibrahim’s first attack on Bombay | India Today Insight only sees Pakistanis behind it like their own fathers

I live in Canada, outside the bubble (India) where I communicate with 50 different kind of ethnicities. You on the other hand live inside a bubble and your only source of information is Indian media which the whole world makes fun of
I live in Australia and interact with 51 different ethnicities. The reasons why these communities don't care about Pakistani pleades is the same for them ignoring countries like Mali or Niger, you guys don't matter.. continue with your feel good narrative which nobody cares..

I live in Australia and interact with 51 different ethnicities. The reasons why these communities don't care about Pakistani pleades is the same for them ignoring countries like Mali or Niger, you guys don't matter.. continue with your feel good narrative which nobody cares..

LMAO all the good news about Indian living in Australia....are you talking about that caring Australian do about you LOL

Back
Top Bottom