What's new

India hands over photos of militant hideouts

OMG.... Indian govt knows about google earth.....

Radar imagery :wave:
RISAT-2-Satellite-Pakistan-Karachi-A%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Indian Army is a joke and the bigger joke is their Intelligence RAW. Everyone can take Google Earth Pics,even you. Now Indians will say those are satellite pics updated everyday. No! Not at all. India have no access to Google Earth daily data service. Only CIA has special authorization. Garbage RAW!:china:

India has handed over photographs of militant hideouts in Chittagong Hill tracts taken from Google Earth to Bangladesh in the recently concluded meeting between the Border Security Force and the Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) in Dhaka. The pictures show tin sheds where suspected militants are said to be living, officials said.

WTF a state institution has no better source?

1. This report is total full "bakwas" / B/S. Witness Hitler's propaganda chief Gobblet's theory in action. Indian Intel, media, leaders,etc have been repeating these lies so much that the Indian people have started believing this.

2. Just after the War Indian 57 Mountain Div, Agartala had carried out a combing operation of the entire are. Choppers were used. Net result Nil batta Nil. Except that they discovered an abandoned muzzle loading gun in a village.

3. The first Indian AHC, Chittagong was an IA Lieut Col in cover appointment. Indian Intel station chief was Vohra. An officer of Madras Regt he was promoted at Dhaka till Brig when he was withdrawn after Mujib killing. Vohra's cover appointment was ADA (Army) at IHC. Many times he brought grid references of supposed hideouts of anti-Indian insurgents. He was physically taken there on IAF choppers then on loan to BA. Every time there was a wash out.

4. Even someone with even a mediocre IQ will know that these freedom-fighters would not be so stupid to locate within BD whose present govt goes out of the way to please its Indian benefactors.

Why waste resources on Bangladesh whereas Google Maps are providing the information required. I mean Imran has shown many airbases in Pakistan explained the manufacturing units and security areas through Google maps when Air force base in Pakistan was attacked.

After all they are satellite pictures. It is the reason behind. :D

I mean people have used these maps to discuss Indian bases too.

Who could be a bigger Idiot on this Round Earth whose location suggests "Israel", a nation(!) who itself lives on US; India wants to hide in Israeli defense! Google Earth stupid RaW. Wow! I'm impressed on RAW!

Who could be a bigger Idiot on this Round Earth whose location suggests "Israel", a nation(!) who itself lives on US; India wants to hide in Israeli defense! Google Earth stupid RaW. Wow! I'm impressed on RAW!

multiple accounts eh ? looser !!

We obviously can't show the pictures taken by our satellites to foreigners because that would release classified info.

By the way,I forgot to attach the link and for shortcut, India says-"Google Earth".
"india-hands-over-photos-of-militant-hideouts"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wanted to give you the link but I just got 9 posts until now. So see your "Indian" papers.

:angel:

Cool down. Shita's illegal child.

Wow! What so classified! It is not a raw pic from any device that you can find out locations or lances used. Those are hard copy! Crap idiots!!

Back
Top Bottom