What's new

India hands over photos of militant hideouts

cartosat-1-milan-italy-web.jpg

Cartosat-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This sat was build 7 years ago capturing Milan from heaven. Do you guys think ISRO is sitting idle all these seven years?

No! It's my first one here. I was interested on JF thunder and so I made an account. By the way, I don't troll. What I said is Right and anyone will make fun of Indian Intelligence with Google Earth Images. I will give Monmohon 100s photos of Mumbai slums if he wants to see! That's my intelligence.:rofl:

ha ha ha .....

Kiyun, ye tasveerein bol ke batati hein ke yahan camps hein.

The talking satellite imagery eh?
ajtr,
Your IQ doesn't suit such discussions.
Military satellites have classified resolution.
Also it could have caused an international headache if India told it was using spy satellites on Pakistan.

Any ways BD must act on this intel or they are going to get a good spanking.

Do you know what resolution means? :rofl: Shita's illegal child!
So what pixel it will be! One soft copy of Spain is right in my hand.
Well. I will post about this tomorrow. By the way I downloaded the Spanish photo.
Now I will show you RAW intelligence that you are so proud of! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ajtr,
Your IQ doesn't suit such discussions.
Military satellites have classified resolution.
Also it could have caused an international headache if India told it was using spy satellites on Pakistan.

Any ways BD must act on this intel or they are going to get a good spanking.

Oye anneya, tenu uppar Ticker likheya nazar nahin aanda.

pata naii kithon kithon phuddu kathay ho jaanday ne ne.

What do you want to discuss about the imagery resolution that you think is classified. How many spy satellites does India have with sub meter resolution?

Well. I will post about this tomorrow. By the way I downloaded the Spanish photo.
Now I will show you RAW intelligence that you are so proud of! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh 'mad'rassa sweeper,illegal eunuch of khaleda and matiur rehman.

I know they don't teach resolution at dhaka MADrassa's so it's way above your IQ of 5.

Oye anneya, tenu uppar Ticker likheya nazar nahin aanda.

pata naii kithon kithon phuddu kathay ho jaanday ne ne.

What do you want to discuss about the imagery resolution that you think is classified. How many spy satellites does India have with sub meter resolution?
2 Risat's and the latest 2 CARTOSAT's are our spy sat's.
Our ISRO is way better than your Superduperco.

You can download a high resolution photograph of mars too. But I hope someday you will understand the difference when your own scientists will design and build a satellite for your country and capture any images around the world according to your wish.

Aerospace> Cartosat-1 (IRS-P5) satellite data

Cartosat-1 satellite, also known as IRS-P5, it is equipped with a front and back, as the two panchromatic sensor forward looking nadir resolution of up to 2.18 m and after depending nadir resolution up to 2.46 m, two lens consecutive push sweep, the formation of the same orbit stereo pair. P5 data is mainly used for the mapping of topographic maps, digital elevation modeling, cadastral mapping and resource survey.

Parameters and application Image Product Price
Satellite characteristics
Company in the country has ground receiving station floor receiving
Stereo viewing modes: satellite equipped with two full-color sensors before viewing angle 5 ° the after viewing angle 26 °, continuous pushbroom the formation of the same track stereo pair
The front view of the IRS-P5 satellite nadir resolution of 2.2 meters, and can meet the requirements of 1:10000 data update; addition, the formation of the effective width of the stereo pair for 27 km, baseline height ratio of 0.62, the mapping accuracy up to 1:25000 requirements
Revisit cycle is short: the near-polar, sun-synchronous orbit, between adjacent tracks separated by 11 days; fastest revisit period of five days, in response to the emergency tasks
Richer information: quantify the value of 10-bit image data, not only conducive to the interpretation of the image, but also improve the accuracy of image matching and accuracy

Oh 'mad'rassa sweeper,illegal eunuch of khaleda and matiur rehman.

I know they don't teach resolution at dhaka MADrassa's so it's way above your IQ of 5.

2 Risat's and the latest 2 CARTOSAT's are our spy sat's.
Our ISRO is way better than your Superduperco.

I asked you about sub meter resolution sats.

@Indians

Why are you discussing about satellites to with these people ? Better talk to Chinese posters as they are ahead of us in this field too. China's lead over us in satellite field is what we need to reduce.

I asked you about sub meter resolution sats.
ajtr,
Do you think I will reveal to a no man's land person like you about the details of our spy sat's?
Anyways they are far better than 10-15 m resolution provided by Google.
Remember our 2001 era TES sat had sub meter resolution so you can only imagine how advanced our current sat's are.

I think India is doing this to justify border killings. GOOD JOB

Back
Top Bottom