What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

Customize to pay less and to remove additional attraction of the vehical :P
Why only sticking to low entry buses rather go and take away the buisness from scania and volvo
Huge time of experience and still to look upon the future to see something extraordinary coming and taking the lead
You do have comprehension prroblem I see. Even if we take Maharastra's private players they would beat Bd's bus service. Here its not like your super country that only super coaches ply on road, here we have different buses for different classes. Anyways its just a stupid topic to waste my time, be in illusion that you country is an economic powerhouse(not).

Ok then consider Mercedes benz and Volvo b9r as sarkari dabba's :P
Little foam? :P or with no foam
Scania Hyundai Man Volvo Mercedes Benz etc we have and most of them came in CBU form from overseas so nothing more i wll have to say about the quality of the buses
What exactly is the reason of jumping in importing buses in CBU form yeah? Here we make those buses.

You do have comprehension prroblem I see. Even if we take Maharastra's private players they would beat Bd's bus service. Here its not like your super country that only super coaches ply on road, here we have different buses for different classes. Anyways its just a stupid topic to waste my time, be in illusion that you country is an economic powerhouse(not).

What exactly is the reason of jumping in importing buses in CBU form yeah? Here we make those buses.
:D I Don't even see the whole India beating Bd's bus service by any chance.
How told you that we just have only super class buses ? :D
In Ac segment,We have Hino Ak1j ac(minimum class & Cost minimum),Isuzu Lt & Isuzu Mt (minimum class & Cost minimum),Daewoo(minimum class & Cost minimum) Hino Rm-2(Mid-High class & Cost Affordable) then Mercedes Benz,Man,Volvo,Scania,Hyundai (High/Premium Class & Cost little high) I Doubt in India,If you guys have such variations in road travelling :P
Each of these buses have E class and Business class seats ;)
More you pay and more comfort you get here brother ;)
Hino AK1J Below!
10885178_732385230211724_3989180415828434170_n.jpg
10926424_10205455550770021_3740115750884570414_n.jpg

284871_4360782059560_909988530_n.jpg

Isuzu MT & LT
11112465_711509488971677_4642825198285430372_n.jpg
10563002_839958679405296_6697314740981931936_n.jpg
argrg.JPG

Hino Rm-2
542306_2981785038217_706724431_n.jpg
945174_10200462834125181_1096122708_n.jpg

I know the real reason behind this(directy done by modi)

i wish the common people of Bangladesh could understand that what their own govt is doing with them because of the fear of being executed by RAW

These are the Bus manufacturers in India. Railways is the most preferred one in a large country like India. Tourist Luxury buses are common in South and western India.

tmygxxo.png

AND THESE ARE THE BUS MANUFACTURERS IN BANGLADESH!!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:angry:

@Shimz :whistle:

BAGHDAD EXPRESS!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

SOUDIA!!!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I know the real reason behind this(directy done by modi)

i wish the common people of Bangladesh could understand that what their own govt is doing with them because of the fear of being executed by RAW
Lets not talk about her because i don't wanna spoil ma mood
Understand? Lol
What you understand?
Same case...talking without knowing :D

AND THESE ARE THE BUS MANUFACTURERS IN BANGLADESH!!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:angry:

@Shimz :whistle:

BAGHDAD EXPRESS!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

SOUDIA!!!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Nope there's no indian bus manufac in the country :D

So what?
Look at the beats rather then looking at the company's name
Different country has different meaning which you should understand if you got b.....

LMAO

It's good to see Hanif BD using Indian-made multi-axle Volvo coaches!
Don't make me laugh guys
plzzz stop :D
I guess american's will not come to india to import volvo's

Don't make me laugh guys

The Americans? Dude, you've got a comprehension problem. Seriously.

Those multi-axle Volvos you keep posting pictures of, are made in India, and exported all over South Asia, including BDesh.

Lets not talk about her because i don't wanna spoil ma mood
Understand? Lol
What you understand?
Same case...talking without knowing :D

Nope there's no indian bus manufac in the country :D

So what?
Look at the beasts rather then looking at the company's name
Different country has different meaning which you should understand if you got b.....
Don't make me open my mouth about you operator's name :D
Those are hilarious ;)

Don't make me laugh guys

The Americans? Dude, you've got a comprehension problem. Seriously.

Those multi-axle Volvos you keep posting pictures of, are made in India, and exported all over South Asia, including BDesh.
Why you guys are so much boring and why do i need to point out exact meaning of ma words all the time?
Will you ever see people in North american ever importing volvo's from India? Answer is no because things are divided according to the regional basis which you should also understand and i hope its clear that they we are having to import volvo from India
Rather you have gotten comprehension problem I see, cause every time you come with some silly confusion which I dislike
I don't expect much from my govt regarding bringing luxurious coaches
Please don't teach me about my goods :)

Even we have imported in large number of volvo b7r during 2001-2002
Azad was the body maker i guess
we had no other option dude
Why you can't understand that? Lol

Mitsubishi Coach ;)
1aaabbzzxc.jpg

Attachments

• 1aaabbzzxc.jpg
    1aaabbzzxc.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 17
Not only is the guy dumb, but also types incoherently. I'm out.

Thank god one more donkey down :D
Allah Hafez ;)

Look i didn't call you rather you came on your own wish and now leaving
so it was nice talking to you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom