What's new

India grants duty-free entry to all BD goods

Well we hate it when bsf kills our civilians, Our arguements about teesta, the enclaves etc. Its basically what india does negative to us.

But we like the common indian people, if an indian comes bangladesh for a visit of course we will treat him nicely

But whats your take on BDR guys who kidnapped BSF men First & send badly mutilated bodies of them ,in short it was BDR which took first Panga not the other way around

cmon now,the same ministry of external affairs decides to make BD goods duty free.If you can criticize a bad move you need to have the capability to appreciate a good one.

Read my post above, i did appreciate the move

But whats your take on BDR guys who kidnapped BSF men First & send badly mutilated bodies of them ,in short it was BDR which took first Panga not the other way around

When did BDR kidnapped BSF members?? Are you talking about the 2001 border clash?

But whats your take on BGR guys who kidnapped BSF men First & send badly mutilated bodies of them ,in short it was BDR which took first Panga not the other way around

Save it for some other thread.I hate to see every toher thread about India-BD turn out into a border fight.

Bangladesh.jpg

Long live India and long live Bangladesh. :cheers:

great indo-bangla relations are greatly improving!!!!!
But not on PDF! :cheesy: We have the hard core BD variety here. Unfortunately there is no objectivity in their thoughts and their analyses always have an anti India stance. Whoever bashes India the most on this forum is considered the new age don - the Hero. So be it. I care a tuppence!

Cheers!

India has granted duty-free access of all products from five least developed member nations of South Asian Associations for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)

Have we become that prosperous of a nation to afford such luxuries?Is the same duty cut being granted to India's export inventory in return?When are our domestic industries ever going to be aggressively marketed by the current UPA regime?What happens to our global market competitiveness if our government isn't going to bat for them?

I am talking about the broad decision to grant five nations duty free entry and not singling out BD or anything;I just don't understand India's game plan.That's all;Learn from China if you don't know how to play the game.

Have we become that prosperous of a nation to afford such luxuries?Is the same duty cut being granted to India's export inventory?When are our domestic industries ever going to be aggressively marketed by the current UPA regime?What happens to our global market competitiveness if our government isn't going to bat for them?

I am talking about the decision to grant five nations duty free entry and not singling out BD or anything;I just don't understand India's game plan that's all

Well maybe they want to decrease china's influence in the region.

But not on PDF! :cheesy: We have the hard core BD variety here. Unfortunately there is no objectivity in their thoughts and their analyses always have an anti India stance. Whoever bashes India the most on this forum is considered the new age don - the Hero. So be it. I care a tuppence!

Cheers!

I don't deny that there is an anti Indian sentiment here by the Bengali and Pakistani members.
just like there is an anti Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Islamic sentiment by the Indian members

Both are undeniable and both feed on each other.
No point at pointing fingers really.

Well maybe they want to decrease china's influence in the region.

Don't think so.Has India ever stopped BD from mingling with China or the United States for that matter? We could've been easily achieved that goal by manipulating our monetary assistance to BD.If I had the honor of meeting MMS i would tell him to concentrate on local markets and industries first.The love fest can wait for the current time.

When did BDR kidnapped BSF members?? Are you talking about the 2001 border clash?

nope, he was talking about jeevan kumar, during last bnp regime BDR shot him dead from point blank range in discussion table...... wikileaks revealed that USA had information about it.... according to leaks, first BSF crossed the border and killed a girl. After knowing that BDR asked for flag meeting and you know in the meeting they couldnt control themselves..... Anyway............

I don't deny that there is an anti Indian sentiment here by the Bengali and Pakistani members.
just like there is an anti Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Islamic sentiment by the Indian members

Both are undeniable and both feed on each other.
No point at pointing fingers really.

now don't you dare bring on religion here!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom