What's new

India grads want next Android release named 'Lassi'

I never said only low caste Hindus converted. I also told many converted to escape the Jizya or religious tax. Hindus of all castes were compelled to convert by levying these heavy taxes. The ***** of Kashmir and Punjab were all Brahmins once. The Rajput Muslims are also proud of their Kshatriya legacy.

Plus, face it, nobody likes to give up on their religion unless there is economics or threat to life involved!

So how come already opressed caste dalit didnt convert to islam in Punjab? They should have been first in line to convert. Gujjars, jats, etc all take pride in their history. Its only brahmin convert syeds who claim arab Ancestry. I dont deny chura comunity suffer discrimination in Pakistan punjab. They have distinctive look and are dalit which mean more darker then even average punjabi. "chura" is used as a insult in Punjab. So chura on top of being christian doesnt help. I always though chura meant sweeper, only later on i learned that its a comunity.

Im talking about punjab only btw, i dont know what and which comunity converted in India. Maybe its because in India most muslim convert are from lower caste thats why they think same is the case in Pakistan. I dont know if this is simply misunderstanding or usually hatered of pakistaní muslims.

So how come already opressed caste dalit didnt convert to islam in Punjab? They should have been first in line to convert. Gujjars, jats, etc all take pride in their history. Its only brahmin convert syeds who claim arab Ancestry. I dont deny chura comunity suffer discrimination in Pakistan punjab. They have distinctive look and are dalit which mean more darker then even average punjabi. "chura" is used as a insult in Punjab. So chura on top of being christian doesnt help. I always though chura meant sweeper, only later on i learned that its a comunity.

Im talking about punjab only btw, i dont know what and which comunity converted in India. Maybe its because in India most muslim convert are from lower caste thats why they think same is the case in Pakistan. I dont know if this is simply misunderstanding or usually hatered of pakistaní muslims.

I had meant the Bhatts of Kashmir. For some reason, their name was blocked! I was under the impression that the gujjars and jats of Pakistani Punjab are all converted to islam. Are they not? As for Indian Punjab, the Gujjars were not a backward caste. They're claiming a backward class status now to avail the benefits of reservation and quota system prevalent in India today.

Also, the caste system exists in Indian muslims too. Most Ashraf muslims are fairer compared to Ajlaf muslims, suggesting that some cultural practises have continued even after convertion to Islam (unfortunately, only the bad customs have been retained!)

IIT should spend their time on better stuff..

Lassi / Ladu is not as popular as Lollipop!!

I had meant the Bhatts of Kashmir. For some reason, their name was blocked! I was under the impression that the gujjars and jats of Pakistani Punjab are all converted to islam. Are they not? As for Indian Punjab, the Gujjars were not a backward caste. They're claiming a backward class status now to avail the benefits of reservation and quota system prevalent in India today.

Also, the caste system exists in Indian muslims too. Most Ashraf muslims are fairer compared to Ajlaf muslims, suggesting that some cultural practises have continued even after convertion to Islam (unfortunately, only the bad customs have been retained!)

Yes gujjar, jats etc converted to islam, punjabi gujjars historically ruled and many cities in Pakistan are named after them for thousands of years. In Indian punjab is just a case of gujjars being minority now instead of actual lower caste. As i said lower caste hindu dalit didnt convert to any other religión till christianity & sikhsm. The reason can be because of upper caste punjabi muslims discrimination against them so they though it doesnt matter if they change the religión? After all caste discrimination didnt go away completly with islam and even Sikhsm. Muslim jatt would still marry only with other jatts and vice versa.

Anyway i though the benefits are only enjoyed by historically oppressed castes, its funny when punjabi gujjar say he was oppresed lol

Believed to be from Bihar :laughcry: If the Word is sanskrit then origin is pretty much Pakistan. :azn:

The word Atom is originated from Greek Atomos.,so should we call Democritus,the father of Atom Bomb?

PS: Ek small ball ki hi baat ho rahi hai,itna funda mat maro.

Lassi a popular Pakistani drink! And ladoo a Pakistan origin sweet, very popular in Pakistan and outside world between pakistanis.

Miya Kabhi Google bhi use kar liya karo :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom