What's new

India grads want next Android release named 'Lassi'

Im sure you were present at the place when it was "invented" or discovered... in short its from punjab while we other ethnicities have our own versions or similiar drinks like the turks n iranians..

So they why where you claiming it was Pakistani? Why did you suddenly change? :laughcry:

"Laddu or laddoo is popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other parts of South Asia. The term laddu comes from the Sanskrit word “ladduka” or “lattika,” which means a small ball. It is believed to have originated from Bihar in the Mithilanchal region during the Chandragupt Maurya time."

Motichoor Laddu - CNN iReport

Laddu chor :coffee:

Believed to be from Bihar :laughcry: If the Word is sanskrit then origin is pretty much Pakistan. :azn:

Lalmohan....dont argue with me....that's the name to go with!

Since when, lassi is indian drink...?

last time i remember... due to religious reasons, indians don't drink milk and eat milk products.

Anyhow, Lassi is now popular European drink... for those, who are not aware.... lassi is same as Turkish Ayran and Arabic duug.

Indians are culture stealers... They stole IVC legacy, now even down to Lassi..

Since when, lassi is indian drink...?

last time i remember... due to religious reasons, indians don't drink milk and eat milk products.

Anyhow, Lassi is now popular European drink... for those, who are not aware.... lassi is same as Turkish Ayran and Arabic duug.

the very religious reason why Indians call cow mother is, because they drink cow's milk ..and hence she gives sustenance like mother....
the same reason we call mother earth ... not father earth.

Lallu Prasad...final option....take it or leave it!

deal.. :cheers:

At Icewolf:

That's because Pakistanis do not own up to the IVC legacy! If Pakistanis delude themselves into believing they're descended from Arabs, Turks, mongols etc and not from the Indic stock, how can they lay claim to being the citizens of IVC as well? Hence, this vacuum has led to Indians claiming the IVC for themselves.

There is a big difference between merely changing one's religion and abandoning one's own culture. Unfortunately for Pakistan, this distinction has been lost. I too hope the Sindhis and Punjabis acknowledge this fact some day and rightfully claim their legacy.

because the pattern is
Cupcake (1.5), Donut (1.6), Eclair (2.0–2.1), Froyo (2.2–2.2.3), Gingerbread (2.3–2.3.7), Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4), Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3), and KitKat (4.4+).

Back
Top Bottom