What's new

India "Get ready for a lesson of humbleness in geopolitics "

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hounds smell fear and they are coming after you big time. You want to sit down on big boys table(p5) well you have to earn it through blood sweat and tears not merely "War cry's". You have no ability nor courage and morally you stand on the lowest level of humanity .
RSS and Modi idolized Nazi's but they don't have courage will or fantasicisim that was practiced by Nazi's.
Your bubble blew in thin air on feb27 and your went kamizless and that 56inch chest got exposed.
Now Chinese have taken the lungi off and you are running around trying to protect your honor by looking for sugar daddy's.
Your sugar daddy USA didn't respond to you and you in trying to over smart yourself ran to old sugar daddy Russia and they showed you THANGA.
Now that you are kamizless and chaddiless and acted to smart . Well I make a prediction today that you will definitely definitely definitely be raped by USA . You acted too smart and flew bit too high for your own good. Your supa power dream is about to become a nightmare.

india is nothing but a lapdog of the west that was under the misconception that its master strategic partner would come to its rescue...little did the lapdog know that its master has only kept it as a sacrificial cow to be sacrificed by the Red Dragon!

The sacrificial ceremony has begun!

Hounds smell fear and they are coming after you big time. You want to sit down on big boys table(p5) well you have to earn it through blood sweat and tears not merely "War cry's". You have no ability nor courage and morally you stand on the lowest level of humanity .
RSS and Modi idolized Nazi's but they don't have courage will or fantasicisim that was practiced by Nazi's.
Your bubble blew in thin air on feb27 and your went kamizless and that 56inch chest got exposed.
Now Chinese have taken the lungi off and you are running around trying to protect your honor by looking for sugar daddy's.
Your sugar daddy USA didn't respond to you and you in trying to over smart yourself ran to old sugar daddy Russia and they showed you THANGA.
Now that you are kamizless and chaddiless and acted to smart . Well I make a prediction today that you will definitely definitely definitely be raped by USA . You acted too smart and flew bit too high for your own good. Your supa power dream is about to become a nightmare.
Respect, if for nothing else but the 'jazba' you've shown. With rape threads being mostly disbarred, a bash India thread was on the horizon. If you can't do anything personally, might as well enjoy the scheudenfreude from the sidelines, maybe it'll influence the result.

It's human tendency to wish, to dream, to aspire and to salivate at an enticing prospect.

It's psychologically healthy to find ways to deal with it when eventually such fantasies do not translate into reality.

Last edited:
Respect, if for nothing else but the 'jazba' you've shown. With rape threads being mostly disbarred, a bash India thread was on the horizon. If you can't do anything personally, might as well enjoy the scheudenfreude from the sidelines, maybe it'll influence the result.

It's human tendency to wish, to dream and to aspire, to salivate at an enticing prospect.

It's psychologically healthy to find ways to deal with it when eventually such fantasies do not translate into reality.
You are confined to your imagination. Here's a quote from someone who was much wiser than you.
“If you believe what you say, words will become reality.”
— Ingrid Betancourt

You are confined to your imagination. Here's a quote from someone who was much wiser than you.
“If you believe what you say, words will become reality.”
— Ingrid Betancourt
I firmly believe you're an imbecile.

Has it become reality?

I firmly believe you're an imbecile.

Has it become reality?
Patience is the key. The whole world is seeing one reality that Chinese are taking the land inch by inch.
But Indian always live in another world and tuned into vedic channel so I get that you are tuned into same vedic aka sangi channel as well.
If my words are just words then I think you should've ignored the thread but

Oh my. Did the ccp release its casualty numbers yet?

How about ccp sinking US carriers in SCS as promised?

Patience is the key. The whole world is seeing one reality that Chinese are taking the land inch by inch.
But Indian always live in another world and tuned into vedic channel so I get that you are tuned into same vedic aka sangi channel as well.
If my words are just words then I think you should've ignored the thread but
You're right, patience is the key.

I shall wait for the remaining brain cell to die.

Edit: You used a movie clip to further buttress your point, without understanding the context or the message of that movie. The character in the movie you're quoting is shown as an unstable warmonger who is disbarred from the military. Maybe not the example you need to follow or cite.

You're overworking that poor dying bugger.

Last edited:
Indians are typical pu*****. They will act like gangsters with their ugly faces but when u stand up to them, they will be like bhai bhai kya hogaya bhai. Same goes for their govt.

Back
Top Bottom