What's new

India fuming over Russia lifting its Pakistan arms embargo, what next?

LOL People here are crying and whining again and again that Indians are crying. How funny! :lol:
I wish they could read the articles and comprehend them properly rather than moaning without any knowledge :disagree:

--
just compare both defense budget ?
will russia want to loose dollar for few penny deal ?
will US allow pak to do so ?
US dont even allow to use f16 in your excercise?
care to explain
russia is free to sell but not at cost of india..and they know it..
Forget the defense budget, can India afford to put all it's eggs in one basket, even after Mr Moscow screwed India stupid with the aircraft carrier, it remained loyal. India may be a big market but it's never been a good publicity for the Russian weapons and if you think US can object Pakistan purchasing from anyone then i have no doubt that you are an Indian think tank. And which exercise did you miss the F-16 in..... BTW, do the Indian Mirages or MiG-29s participate in all it's exercises. You don't even see Mirage-2000 on the Indian republic day fly past, forget MiG-21s or 27s. !!

Indians too timid, Pakistan just buy a little something, the Indians will begin insomnia ~ nightmare.

your nonsense claims shows the fire is getting intense in indians A$$'s , going off topic proves you nothing but stupid
--
rock start.. cool down
see the thread ..
i replied you.. if you think you BS .. what i should do...
you cant digest the facts and figures...
that why you become puppet ...
@Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz
see this guy language
instead of facts he is abusing...
fyi

did russia questioned India when you peeps started licking american boots arch enemy of russia and started buying from them and like typical hindu mentality now your govt is crying jo tum na kea tumhara pehla papa na uska badla lea
Don't cry beta, Instead use your brain :agree:

Forget the defense budget, can India afford to put all it's eggs in one basket, even after Mr Moscow screwed India stupid with the aircraft carrier, it remained loyal. India may be a big market but it's never been a good publicity for the Russian weapons and if you think US can object Pakistan purchasing from anyone then i have no doubt that you are an Indian think tank. And which exercise did you miss the F-16 in..... BTW, do the Indian Mirages or MiG-29s participate in all it's exercises. You don't even see Mirage-2000 on the Indian republic day fly past, forget MiG-21s or 27s. !!
--
yes you are fight on russia odd behavior..
russia and india know each other well .. we have disagreement but our priorities are right and both know it..
--
did you use f16 in shaheen exceise with chaina? just update me on that.
-
india dont have any restriction on AC use..
fly pass we use MKI.....because its has big rcs :-)

-
US still have good clout on pak policy ...
as pak took heaavy loans from internal agencies which mostly -covertly use by usa

Indians too timid, Pakistan just buy a little something, the Indians will begin insomnia ~ nightmare.
--
no we are not...who told you dear ..
what pak buyined
pak and rusian both have own right to sell and buy

--
rock start.. cool down
see the thread ..
i replied you.. if you think you BS .. what i should do...
you cant digest the facts and figures...
that why you become puppet ...
@Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz
see this guy language
instead of facts he is abusing...
fyi

do you join this forum for crying ?? or do you have anything positive to share ?? go on with thread you will know who is posting BS

We don't cry rivers. Its the modern world politics that is hard to understand for some really desperate ppl who wanna see us failing. us need PAKISTAN and no bitch can deny that. We understand our government's stance and moves it makes. We know our position today and we see our future that some people can't or I should say don't wanna see.:cool::cool:

This was coming from India. They cannot bear any thing good happening to Pakistan.
--
na na na re ,,:-)
god bless pak
pak zindabad

Russia just wants to puts SU-35 on sale instead of Rafale. They are also pissed at other procurement by india from US such as Apache, P8, C-130 and so on.
I have said this on this forum and will say it again that we shouldn't get excited about possible deals with Russia as they will shift their position as soon as they get some incentive from India. Drop scene of this drama will be that India will put an order for some defense procurement from Russia.
--
we tons more project with them than $10 bil deall

--
yes you are fight on russia odd behavior..
russia and india know each other well .. we have disagreement but our priorities are right and both know it..
--
did you use f16 in shaheen exceise with chaina? just update me on that.
-
india dont have any restriction on AC use..
fly pass we use MKI.....because its has big rcs :-)

-
US still have good clout on pak policy ...
as pak took heaavy loans from internal agencies which mostly -covertly use by usa
Do you post just for the hell of it, read your post and see if it makes any sense. You are all over without any substance in your posts....... next time you feel like debating. ....try to have a point in your discussions. !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom