What's new

India finds no mention in Chinese foreign minister's annual press meet

Yup. Who don't ?

But we do it by Media, not by Hiding OBL and then found caught red handed. :omghaha:

Yup. Who don't ?

But we do it by Media, not by Hiding OBL and then found caught red handed. :omghaha:

The problem with you Indians is that if someone slaps you, then you cry if someone does not slap you then you Indians cry as well.

aray aj kyun nahi mara thapar :P

dahhh

Last time when Chinese premier visited India with hundreds of business delegates, Pakistan requested China to bring these business delegates for a tour to Pakistan after their visit fake news of Chinese investment with confusing figures like 35 billion or 40 billion started to circulate in Pakistan. :omghaha:

Good for you.

We are satisfied with the chinese investment in KKH and Gawadar. Strategic + Economic. :)

The problem with you Indians is that if someone slaps you, then you cry if someone does not slap you then you Indians cry as well. aray aj kyun nahi mara thapar :P dahhh
We are not Nakhte people like you. US, Afghanistan etc. all slap you but you guys don't come to sense.

We ask for slap to make people of India wake up from sleep and start working.

Threat of China helps in making Indians work. They are damn lazy people and procrastinate any time they get.

BREAKING NEWS:

Yang Jiechi has called for a special press conference to answer questions regarding India due to the protest put forward by the Indian government for not mentioning India and hurting the feelings of the Indian people and damaging the China-India relationship.
NICE MOVE Mr Jiechi!
You shall be ashamed for what you did. Say Sorry to India so that the world can hear.

:omghaha:

We are not Nakhte people like you. US, Afghanistan etc. all slap you but you guys don't come to sense.
Threat of China helps in making Indians work. They are damn lazy people and procrastinate any time they get.

Yep dragging in another nation, to make you feel so good.

remember we also make good enough contribution to make you wake up, feel insecure and work, lazy and procrastinate people.

:omghaha: So Indians need Chinese slap to start work.

:D China is a populated country damn every Chinese will find a living object in India to subject it for the slap

Actually that is a very bad thing if China pays "attention" to a country, see Japan.

:omghaha: So Indians need Chinese slap to start work.
:D China is a populated country damn every Chinese will find a living object in India to subject it for the slap
A slap from China is much better than a Hellfire from US. :omghaha:

Yep dragging in another nation, to make you feel so good. remember we also make good enough contribution to make you wake up, feel insecure and work, lazy and procrastinate people.
See who brought it before lecturing.

And yes you do wake up Indians by bomb blasts on local trains, firing AK-47 in hotels, railway stations. Because of you guys our security has improved.

Because of you guys we have much secure border with Pakistan unlike Pakistan's border with Afghanistan which is the major concern for your country.

Really bro. Even PDF members who get banned or kicked out of here whine about it on other forums. :omghaha:

images

@truthseer @JonAsad Kindly confirm.

True, very true, they hate @KRAIT, or as they call him a snake and some other generalisations that no normal person or self respecting person would make.

They also abuse him, eg: @Ticker and @ajtr

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a team effort.

Just a few days ago some bhartee was talking about 50 cent army.

I put him in his place quickly.
You remember this?

OfftheTop-crying-kid.jpg

Thats you mostly,you don't even reply to the threads where your rear gets kicked!

@KRAIT, @RazPaK, @Spring Onion> I request you to not post OTPs.
@mods> Please close the thread before it gets consumed by trolling

On Topic> TOI is newspaper and newspaper like to 'make' news when there is none.

I believe the same is case here

Last edited by a moderator:
I am impressed by chinese bravado.

Congratulations. :laugh:

Congratulations to ChinaToday too.... even I go to www.timesofindia.com sometimes (today included), but didn't find this news.

ChinaToday is clearly more "rigourous" in reading TOI that most Indians, I belive.

Hilarious thread started... :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom