What's new

India Finds New Methods to Punish U.S. Diplomats

That must make you a very old man..its a shame you still haven't managed to master the basics of English grammar though...
What is....this "grammmer" thing you speak of....satanic American plot, no?

You guys had more than a chance to keep it civil...had the tards you elected gone through channels this would have been done by now. But you turned it into a measuring-contest. We have been doing it for a while now. While you still had masters. Good luck.

US for a reason dont come to the senses unless played hard "balls". This reconcialotary tone had come only after India's reciprocity . The plan to arrest her was on for weeks, and in the background, foreign secretaries of both nations were declaring, Strategic partnership.
When US dont respect, how do u expect us to?

I think cavity search is one of the reasons why some indians are infuriated with America.I was just curious why preet would support it? Cavity searches are done in prisons or criminals with a record not diplomats.
The maids husband was taken to US just 2 days before devyanis arrest.
its a bad move and shows how ignorant america is about india...If you want to arrest devyani, you can. But you dont have the right to take the maids family from india. This creates a picture of conspiracy

The maids husband was taken to US just 2 days before devyanis arrest.
its a bad move and shows how ignorant america is about india...If you want to arrest devyani, you can. But you dont have the right to take the maids family from india. This creates a picture of conspiracy

That is kinda strange why they would do something like that.I think preet should take these things under consideration instead of siding with the authorities there.

That is kinda strange why they would do something like that.I think preet should take these things under consideration instead of siding with the authorities there.
There is a reason for indians getting angry and infuriated...
I think the way preet started giving lecture to indian media, the whole conspiracy might be under his guidance...

There is a reason for indians getting angry and infuriated...
I think the way preet started giving lecture to indian media, the whole conspiracy might be under his guidance...
I was thinking the same thing.

He might want to prove to americans that he is loyal to america. And as a result contest in the coming elections...mark my word he will contest in elections in future...

Yeah I know,I live in NY but chances of him winning I don't think that will happen.

Media also plays great role in that bro...Most of our media has joint ventures with western channels...First they should become independent...

Our media is waste man.News only for speculation.This diplomatic row is like this only due to our exaggerated media.

And the credit should go to arnab goswami and kamalnath....
images

A complete idiot.The guy who dont know about the basics of journalism.Last time when I see his show he claimed and boasted he has Cabinet Committee on Security note,pathetic.
Well kamal nath is a complete politician, so no surprise.This guys and his collegues in other channels exaggerated this diplomatic row like a war.This electronic media kings is help pakistani terrorist in 26/11 in indirect way and we lost two NSG bravemens.

Back
Top Bottom