What's new

India fills US in on plans for a strike force near China border

Those so-called Chinese incursions are bullsh1t that being cooked up by the Indian tabloid.

Some Chinese members did troll you guys with those stuffs, but most of us don't even buy this bullsh1t.

We have heat with Japan, why are going to cause more trouble?
Thats even funny ! Chinese incursions is COOKED UP by tabloid ? LOL What can i say for that. And what ever chinese dont belive it or not. Hope u must stop reading China Daily and othe state run news **** !But no other way u have no choice LIVE WITH IT ! I dont care . But its true . And thats my point. China is just like Headless Chicken dont know what to do . Its facing many more problem from People of China, Economy , SCS troubles ,Mainly US,Japan and Australia 's Check Mate Plan . Chinese need a small time war and small Victory jsut to give its People feel good sense . I tell u what China think India is just a push over and Soft Target than other rivals. Even China dont even want to touch Taiwan it will end up in War with Nato , SCS : China will be Fucckked Up .So India is with its poor leadership is easy target. Like 1962 . Small victory for next 30 years . But its not gona happen now. Its 2013 and Small wars will be faught with Tanks and Airforce. Which will easily escalate into full blown War. India hit thrice the Chinese with Indian Airforce and Bramos

There is only possibility, India wanna again backstab China because she is now having a heat conflict with Japan, those so-called incursions will further justify your incursion on Tibet. :coffee:
I mean seriously u need stop reading State run Open Lies as News and Media . When was the last time India Backstabed China ? It was China signed an Agreement and in next few month captured Indian Land when India trusted and relaxed its defence from border . And Please send me the link where u read about Indian Incursion in Tibet ? I really want to see it .My best advice runway from CHina and even settle in african countries but not China

I have no comment, realizing, Indians have seen alot of Bollywood movies and thinking of fantasy world. Let's go back to square one please.

Ok please justify ur comment ! How India can be made into Afgan or Pak ? Tell me one good reason

Thats even funny ! Chinese incursions is COOKED UP by tabloid ? LOL What can i say for that. And what ever chinese dont belive it or not. Hope u must stop reading China Daily and othe state run news **** !But no other way u have no choice LIVE WITH IT ! I dont care . But its true . And thats my point. China is just like Headless Chicken dont know what to do . Its facing many more problem from People of China, Economy , SCS troubles ,Mainly US,Japan and Australia 's Check Mate Plan . Chinese need a small time war and small Victory jsut to give its People feel good sense . I tell u what China think India is just a push over and Soft Target than other rivals. Even China dont even want to touch Taiwan it will end up in War with Nato , SCS : China will be Fucckked Up .So India is with its poor leadership is easy target. Like 1962 . Small victory for next 30 years . But its not gona happen now. Its 2013 and Small wars will be faught with Tanks and Airforce. Which will easily escalate into full blown War. India hit thrice the Chinese with Indian Airforce and Bramos

I mean seriously u need stop reading State run Open Lies as News and Media . When was the last time India Backstabed China ? It was China signed an Agreement and in next few month captured Indian Land when India trusted and relaxed its defence from border . And Please send me the link where u read about Indian Incursion in Tibet ? I really want to see it .My best advice runway from CHina and even settle in african countries but not China

You are too delusional, US and their lapdogs will provide you some lip service at best.

You are on your own against China, meanwhile you also have to face the possibility of having Kashmir getting annexed by Pakistan. :coffee:

Your troublemaking media is going to lead your nation into deep trouble.

India will gain nothing from the hostility towards China.

Troublemaking media or not. India needs to have deterrence. What is wrong with setting up defences?

You are too delusional, US and their lapdogs will provide you some lip service at best.

You are on your own again China, meanwhile you have to face the possibility of Kashmir getting annexed by Pakistan. :coffee:
Another Troll ! Let me do the same . But its True ! I am happy if u can rebut me
08EEEChinaDivide.png

Every Bully will paid for its un provoked war . China is will opening its pandora Box If it attacked India or any SCS countries . CHina is just like Dragon with Fire ball which cant be Used LOL :nana: And Dont worry about Kashmir We will take it in the Next Indo Pak War ! We have that confidence . We already invaded pakistan and showed Mercy .We gave them their Land Back ! We are that kind of people. But repeated mistakes will make peace loving Indians in to a Angry Valcano Which cant be stoped ! Dont Do It !:angry:

Troublemaking media or not. India needs to have deterrence. What is wrong with setting up defences?

India needs to trust no one, everybody needs the deterrence to defend itself, but however being particularly hostile towards China is not a way to go.

For example, labelling its missile as "China Killer" is an appropriate way? At least China never stated to against a particular country.

Another Troll ! Let me do the same . But its True ! I am happy if u can rebut me
08EEEChinaDivide.png

Every Bully will paid for its un provoked war . China is will opening its pandora Box If it attacked India or any SCS countries . CHina is just like Dragon with Fire ball which cant be Used LOL :nana: And Dont worry about Kashmir We will take it in the Next Indo Pak War ! We have that confidence . We already invaded pakistan and showed Mercy .We gave them their Land Back ! We are that kind of people. But repeated mistakes will make peace loving Indians in to a Angry Valcano Which cant be stoped ! Dont Do It !:angry:

Dude, how old are you?

You are making a fool of yourself, and if you are leading India, then you are probably going to force China to land some deadly blows on you. :coffee:

Chinese always a Back Stabers ! They even forgot that even their religion and Culture was givn by Indian and Hindus . Yous Chinese knowledge is nothing but Indian's motherly heart to teach u what we know. Just think about at present situation.No country is willing to share their secret and best technology even with its friends . But just think India share technology (which is like 9th gen tech today) just for free. Know about Indians and Chinese History. China cant and Wont win War with India . Anytime !

Chinese always a Back Stabers ! They even forgot that even their religion and Culture was givn by Indian and Hindus . Yous Chinese knowledge is nothing but Indian's motherly heart to teach u what we know. Just think about at present situation.No country is willing to share their secret and best technology even with its friends . But just think India share technology (which is like 9th gen tech today) just for free. Know about Indians and Chinese History. China cant and Wont win War with India . Anytime !

If you always feel getting bullied by China, then i can't help you on that. :coffee:

India needs to trust no one, everybody needs the deterrence to defend itself, but however being particularly hostile towards China is not a way to go.

For example, labelling its missile as "China Killer" is an appropriate way? At least China never stated to against a particular country.

It was some rating hungry news channels, that get ridiculed every now and then. Did Indian govt gave any comment regarding the target of the missile? In past 51 years, hardly has someone said something against China, despite the fact that China kept on arming Pakistan. Look at the incursion incidence. Indian govt always used a balanced language, playing it all down.

Dude, how old are you?

You are making a fool of yourself, and if you are leading India, then you are probably going to force China to land some deadly blows on you. :coffee:
Ohhhh Really ! OOOO ! Am afraidd ... :cry::angry: Dont u think china might had done it if it can ? Than creating small small troubles ? Like a small kid. I CAME INSIDE UR TERITORYYYYY :P :omghaha: After few days u go back :disagree: Recently Chinese came in and asked for FOOD LOLLLLL We gave u too :P you want to post that link :omghaha: Chinese not only looks funny but acts like JIM CARREY
images

Hope next atleast fire a bullet at Indians . I hope china will pick some balls for it. We got lots to give back :angry:

It was some rating hungry news channels, that get ridiculed every now and then. Did Indian govt gave any comment regarding the target of the missile? In past 51 years, hardly has someone said something against China, despite the fact that China kept on arming Pakistan. Look at the incursion incidence. Indian govt always used a balanced language, playing it all down.

Pakistan has a deep tie with us, we are arming them doesn't necessarily mean that we have a particular agenda against India.

Even Russia is now assumed to be our close partner, yet they are keep arming India and Vietnam, does we fill any complaint to Russia?

No, because China will never borther to cry over some tiny issues. The most important thing is to make herself even stronger.

You guys are crying that China is arming Pakistan, even you think this is too much for you, then how you can compete against China?

One more thing . China will push India to Arm Taiwan Too . Chinese acts like Fool. They want some a war not. As most of ur Huge dump are getting out dated. And thats why India want to wait Till all ur 1970s Midget shits will get eroded. India has few but Advanced than Chinese in tech and ebough numbers to defend any chinese foolish acts. But Now India is arming even more to invade China if needed. Just think after 10 years or so India and China more like US and Russia . Death for all ! SUre pakistan will be left out .As its war will be with Afganistan and Boluchistan ! Pakistan will be like India and Afganistan Will be like Pakistan after 10 years :lol:

08EEEChinaDivide.png

Few questions: How old are you?
How many bollywood movies did you watch to come up with this b.s?

Pakistan has a deep tie with us, we are arming them doesn't necessarily mean that we have a particular agenda against India.

Even Russia is now stated to be our close partner, yet they are keep arming India and Vietnam, does we fill any complaint to Russia?

No, because China will never borther to cry over some tiny little issues. The most important thing is to make herself even stronger.

You guys are crying that China is arming Pakistan, even you think this is too much for you, then how you can compete against China?

Russia is not arming any country that has ever attacked you, is it?
As I said, India didn't opposed your arming of Pakistan, improving border infrastructure, placing lot more troops in border than India. Hell, it is police and not even paramilitary that petrols Indo-China border.

Russia is not arming any country that has ever attacked you, is it?
As I said, India didn't opposed your arming of Pakistan, improving border infrastructure, placing lot more troops in border than India. Hell, it is police and not even paramilitary that petrols Indo-China border.

Your last war with Pakistan was more than 40 years ago, and China only did develop the deeper tie with Pakistan after this period.

China is not arming Pakistan against you, but instead she is using Pakistan as a bridge to enhance the tie with the Muslim World.

We are developing JF-17 together, and Pakistan is intended to promote this aircraft to many Muslim nations.

While India is sticking its nose in our business in the SCS, did we say anything about it? So it is the time to think in a more mature way.

Your last war with Pakistan was more than 40 years ago, China did develop deeper tie with Pakistan after this period.

China is not arming Pakistan against you, but instead she is using Pakistan as a bridge to enhance the tie with the Muslim World.

We are developing JF-17 together, and Pakistan is intended to promote this aircraft to many Muslim nations.

While India is sticking its nose in our business in the SCS, did we say anything?

Last war with Pakistan was with 14 years ago. Source of missile threat from Pakistan is mostly China. Only very recently did the relations with Pakistan normalised, otherwise there was constant threat of war. Compared to the threat China is creating, what has India done in SCS?

Back
Top Bottom