What's new

India fifth most powerful nation: National Security Index

I think this ranking is totally bullshit.First of all,I dont think south korea and india should be place in front of Great britain ,Germany and France.I think France,GB and Germany should place 4,5,6 in oder.

This ranking is BS.....America is a Super Power, but it is struggling against illiterate tribesmen - who are fighting with AK's and RPG's, weapons that were first on the scene in the 1940's.

Power and it's application are two different things.

according to me the real raking should go like this
u.s.a
china
russia
japan
u.k
france
germany
india
brazil
south korea
australia
canada
pakistan
isreal
mexico

This ranking is BS.....America is a Super Power, but it is struggling against illiterate tribesmen - who are fighting with AK's and RPG's, weapons that were first on the scene in the 1940's.

Power and it's application are two different things.

Now a Pakistani, resident of a country that couldn't protect half of its own, will tell the superpower of the world how to apply power, eh?

Now a Pakistani, resident of a country that couldn't protect half of its own, will tell the superpower of the world how to apply power, eh?

No - son - I was just stating a fact, regarding protecting my own, a third of india is controlled by the Maoists so you have no room to talk. Was just referring to the fact that even though America is a very powerful country it has struggled like many countries in Asymmetric warfare.

Case in point, Vietnam, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq.

No - son - I was just stating a fact, regarding protecting my own, a third of india is controlled by the Maoists so you have no room to talk. Was just referring to the fact that even though America is a very powerful country it has struggled like many countries in Asymmetric warfare.

A Third of india is controlled by Maoist ??? You ever saw India's map in your school textbooks kid ??just let me know how many people been kiiled by maoist this week atleast ,compared to pakistan ......:coffee:

A Third of india is controlled by Maoist ??? You ever saw India's map in your school textbooks kid ??just let me know how many people been kiiled by maoist this week atleast ,compared to pakistan ......:coffee:

Leave him dear. They don't have other option to believe. Since their own country is controlled by Taliban so its just their believe to make themselves satisfy that that they are not alone controlled by insurgent. Some people love to believe in myth.
Apna ghar pura jal raha hai uska gam bhulane k liye apne dusman padosi k thore se sunburn ka hi maja lene se unhe satisfaction milti hai.

now this is the most weird thing i have ever heard that a third of our country is controlled by maoists,just show's your I.Q levlels.Just because your country is facing internal terrorism don't bring us in the same trajectory.U.S can definitely clan up all the tribal mess in your nation just by using some weapon's of mass destruction,but every time they use some drone's against you your media start's crying that human right's violation is being don against the muslim's.

There is nothing wrong with the Non Aligned policy. We do not believe in a unipolar world and we should not join camps. We should maintain equidistance from all the major powers and should not make the mistake of serving the ends of some other country's foreign policy needs. India should think only for India. To remain quiet and simply listen, watch and learn till India becomes really a power to reckon with is a sound policy.

I fully endorse Deng Xiaoping when he said "Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile. Never take the lead - but aim to do something big.

And i also endorse completely what Hilary Clinton mentioned about India-One leg in the global actor camp and one in the NAM camp,by mentioning that NAM is outdated i dont meant that India should support a unipolar world and should side with the American camp,I mean India should be more assertive when came to international affair's and its own global policies, every time India follows a silence in every issue,it is completely reluctant to make its stand in most issue's, come on is not India the nation which is vying hard for UNSC,is India going to follow the same stance if it make it into the UNSC.

ok here is my ranking

China
US
UK
Russia
Germany
Turkey
France
India
Pakistan
Japan
South korea