What's new

India eyes stealth fighter plane

DRDO doesnt making drones.:sleep:,you have to feel happy about it. :pakistan: :shout:

Not funny. A lot of innocents have died from them, don't mock them.

Just because the US uses drones, doesn't mean that India would be able too. The only reason why the US gets away with it is because PA and gov allows them to get away with it.

Tejas is a true indigenous.Indigenous dont mean it is100%
indigenous.But it is feasible than same class foreignfighter.
It is our design we only know it technology
No, true indigenous does mean 100% indigenous. Right now, Tejas can only technically be called indigenous because it was developed in India and has 60% Indian parts.

Kind of like the JF-17, which is also technically indigenous, but isn't truly indigenous.

please make this stupid move off using drone against us you are not USA we would love to hunt you down
so only US is the only one to authorize nation to do drone attacks on pak soil :pakistan::usflag:. you revealed great info mate.. :enjoy:

Just because the US uses drones, doesn't mean that India would be able too. The only reason why the US gets away with it is because PA and gov allows them to get away with it.
A government and army allows other countries army to drop bombs inside their territory and let them get away with that.

I feel so pity of your condition. :(

sometimes i feel that DRDO is good for announcing various defence projects only... so much projects.. obviously we have skills, but do we have workforce?? can DRDO be able to deliver on time after tejas.??

There is nothing like one should do this and one should not do that. Until we have our resources on place there is no wrong in keep trying. Instead of sitting like lame duck, its better to put available resources for experimental process at least.

Yeah our LCA took quite a time but we started from scratch. We developed Kaveri; thought it wont power LCA, Kaveri will be used in our UACV.

Now we have most valuable resource with us after developing LCA: Experience. One wont get experience until goes out to experiment something not by just sitting and waiting.

We wouldn't have had cryogenic engine if we waited for USA's acceptance for TOT from Russia.
We wouldn't have reached moon if listened to Daily Mail's poverty propaganda.

I've already explained my position, so I won't repeat myself. If India wants to go ahead, then fine, but don't hold your breath if it doesn't go according to plan.

my post is not offence for you mate:stop:.

No, true indigenous does mean 100% indigenous. Right now, Tejas can only technically be called indigenous because it was developed in India and has 60% Indian parts.

Kind of like the JF-17, which is also technically indigenous, but isn't truly indigenous.
So China also must make JF-17 truly indigenous before taking up their stealth project..according to your logic.

It's not as simple as researching something and then developing it. You need the infrastructure and experience, both of which India can gain with the FGFA for this project, but they'd have to learn from the FGFA project before attempting their own
well sir no matter what no one will share there most leathel cutting edge tech with us we have to develope it owrselfs and for that we have to start somewhere instead of waiting for other to sympathesise with us and do owr work ... well world dosent works on that principal "allah onli helps those who help themselfs" we are suerlli not as capable as chinese or russians , amreicans or french but at least we are trying to do owr job and keep researching and builduing owr industrial base step by step seurlli it will be very hard and expensive but its still worth a try and thats all a free man can do ... :)

If you want to compare JF-17 with an Indian plane, MKI would be one to do so rather than Tejas.
We manufacture most of MKI from scratch in India but we had no role in its development.
Same way Pakistan had no role in development of JF-17 but you manufacture some parts of it.
If Pakistan were to build another plane in the future you wouldn't know where to begin.

On the other hand, Tejas has created an aerospace industry in India which will serve us going forward with AMCA.

A government and army allows other countries army to drop bombs inside their territory and let them get away with that.

I feel so pity of your condition. :(

Pakistan is stuck right now. If India was in the exact same position, it would do the same as Pakistan. Don't think your politicians are any less corrupt than ours.

It's not as simple as researching something and then developing it. You need the infrastructure and experience, both of which India can gain with the FGFA for this project, but they'd have to learn from the FGFA project before attempting their own
let me give u an example :
kaveri engine it produces 82KN where requirement is 90KN
what we need single crystal blade technology and advance thermal barrier coating (advance material) to push the kaveri to produce more power who will give us those technology? none and there R&D comes in .
you said tejas is 60% indigenous but put kavaeri in it how much it goes up in % of indigenous ?

If you want to compare JF-17 with an Indian plane, MKI would be one to do so rather than Tejas.
We manufacture most of MKI from scratch in India but we had no role in its development.
Same way Pakistan had no role in development of JF-17 but you manufacture some parts of it.
If Pakistan were to build another plane in the future you wouldn't know where to begin.

On the other hand, Tejas has created an aerospace industry in India which will serve us going forward with AMCA.

Are...are you joking? Do you know the history of the JF-17's development? If you did, you wouldn't have made such an obviously dumb comment.

let me give u an example :
kaveri engine it produces 82KN where requirement is 90KN
what we need single crystal blade technology and advance thermal barrier coating (advance material) to push the kaveri to produce more power who will give us those technology? none and there R&D comes in .
you said tejas is 60% indigenous but put kavaeri in it how much it goes up in % of indigenous ?

But the problem with your example is that the Kaveri engine isn't going to be used in Tejas. It was meant too, but because it hasn't, your example falls apart.

Are...are you joking? Do you know the history of the JF-17's development? If you did, you wouldn't have made such an obviously dumb comment.
going off topic sir thread is about indian stealth programm not JF17

well sir no matter what no one will share there most leathel cutting edge tech with us we have to develope it owrselfs and for that we have to start somewhere instead of waiting for other to sympathesise with us and do owr work ... well world dosent works on that principal "allah onli helps those who help themselfs" we are suerlli not as capable as chinese or russians , amreicans or french but at least we are trying to do owr job and keep researching and builduing owr industrial base step by step seurlli it will be very hard and expensive but its still worth a try and thats all a free man can do ... :)

Sometimes, it's not worth trying. When costs overrun the benefits, it should be cast aside. The US has learned this lesson harshly, but it's too late for them with the F-35.

going off topic sir thread is about indian stealth programm not JF17
I know, which is why I used it as an example to further my point, the other guy was the one to derail the thread, not me.

Back
Top Bottom