What's new

India eyes China tech for railway expansion

Actually it didn't. If India is out there to learn from random Chinese expertize, there are million things India can learn including Kung Fu and eating with chopsticks. When you are discussing trains, why would you increase the gamut of discussion unless you are trolling and especially since no one else asked for it?
buddy ! we know his intentions, leave him, but the message he has given is important. we have something positive at our hands.

Read my reply to his message again before making fun of people's English :

This is what he wrote:

it's nothing wrong if we learn something from their expertise as they have some of the best high speed railway network

That is one sentence! Not two. It means India can learn from Chinese expertize in railways because they have some of the best high speed railway network.

It doesn't mean what you are saying! Where did you learn your English?

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

buddy ! we know his intentions, leave him, but the message he has given is important. we have something positive at our hands.

Yes and on other threads, India can discuss other things India can learn from China. Either his English is really that poor or he is just trolling.

Any discussion about China or/and India on this forum can't survive one single page without being ruined by trolls, be it pro China or pro India camp. It was funny to read in the beginning :D:D, but quickly gets boring.

This is what he wrote:

it's nothing wrong if we learn something from their expertise as they have some of the best high speed railway network

That is one sentence! Not two. It means India can learn from Chinese expertize in railway because they have some of the best high speed railway network.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Yes and on other threads, India can discuss other things India can learn from China. Either his English is really that poor or he is just trolling.
lol un-fortunately its both. :p

This is what he wrote:

That is one sentence! Not two. It means India can learn from Chinese expertize in railways because they have some of the best high speed railway network.

See message #74 (highlighted sentences)

Any discussion about China or/and India on this forum can't survive one single page without being ruined by trolls, be it pro China or pro India camp. It was funny to read in the beginning :D:D, but quickly gets boring.

Talking about trolling , I found something interesting ,

Trolling by some members here :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/131358-indian-trawlers-threaten-sri-lanka-fisheries.html

If SL has problem then launch some Missiles. Then we reply. :P

Peace talk useless.

I am tired in waiting.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Security News | Sundayobserver.lk - Sri Lanka

seriously dude, is this really necessary? the dicussion was going fine for a couple of seconds before u started trolling. Is the need for these bs posts so great that you guys (both indians and chinese) got to ruin every thead?

He was just pointing what the average Indians say about China's products.

^^^^^^^

Hi all, just ignore this guy as he has gone rogue. Bhupinder you need not have to use these kind of statements. I know you were provoked but you could ignore and move on.

U know what i have found u always trying get into confrontation with Indians here...i dont know it is pathological condition or what..
That is called " Chronic Trolling Disorder".

i'd like to see one thread that includes India and China without it being rednecked up by trolls from the Chinese side or Indian side funny thing is reading some of the posts by the Pakistani members on here they are trolling and kissing chinese a$$ on here but oh well desperation gets you no where.

got a study to back that up?

I think you have insufficient knowledge here.

a couple of questions

Any idea what percentage of IITs are willing to work in India?Even if they are willing to work in India any idea about their compulsions (like say family issues etc.), financial reasons ?

Any idea what percentage of IITs are planning higher studies abroad or within India?

like i mentioned before do you have a link to back up about IITians having high IQ.

Upto your Govt.

Nothing conclusive.

Steve Sailer's iSteve Blog: India's Average IQ in 2100?

Due to the selectivity of the IIT exams though, and the fact that almost all students who even try to take it are equally hard workers (because after a point it is no longer possible to work any harder without reduction in overall health) the primary distinguishing factor between the 1 that gets in, and the 29999 that do not, must be IQ.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom