What's new

India Extremists protest burned Pakistan Jews

India's large Hindu Extremists protests against David of Star in Pakistan Flag, see below.

I think Israel should keep an eye on India.

A film on Hitler by a Bollywood director ‘shocks’ Jews
A film on Hitler by a Bollywood director

Hollywood’s Creepy Love Affair With Adolf Hitler, in Explosive New Detail
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/134503/hollywood-nazi-urwand

Hitler Has a Following in India
Hitler Has a Following in India - Businessweek

Hitler memorabilia 'attracts young Indians'
BBC News - Hitler memorabilia 'attracts young Indians'

Funniest thing i ever saw David star and moons corner upwards LOl are these guys buring Jupiter and venus flag because these planets are buging them for 6 months :D :laughcry:

Poor peoples from slumdog cities, don't even know what look like pakistani flag :lol:

These guy's are downgrade version of keyboard hindus warriors on PDF

Guess the rich dont care about India's relations with Pakistan... Only Prakash from Bihar and Raj from Mumbai slums cares :lol:

What does "India Extremists protest burned Pakistan Jews" really mean ?? :undecided: :P who is really illiterate ?? :sick:

OK now I understand what the OP means by his title - burned Jews!!

The star in the flag in the photograph is the star of david, so these protestors cannot differentiate the star of their 'ally' and the star of their 'enemy'.

The OP could have simply pointed out this anmoly rather than make up a sensational title.

However, even though it is awkward for the protestors to come across a little ignorant, it does not detract from their sentiment ie they are angry at Pakistan and want their powerful country to extract some revenge to quench their losses.

It is important that saner minds than those being displayed in the photos, media and even the opposition.

There is not an iota of freedom to start even a limited war in case this limit turns into a miscalculation and the same angry chest thumping minds escalate this to something dreadful, something that should not even cross any mind - sane or crazy.

In a video Pakistani flag was refusing to be burnt by Afghans and now Indians are unintentionally burning star of david.............some divine intervention?

Both have something in common actually , Pakistan doesn't give a darn about both . :D

Back
Top Bottom