What's new

India Extremists protest burned Pakistan Jews

What happened? Why are they so angry?

err... if you are seriously asking this q, then the answer is that these men are upset because 5 IA jawans were killed allegedly by PA or by a militia force of some kind but emanating from Pak.

This is understandable anger, our side would also do the same.

Hence it is imperative that India leads the way in settling this ridiculous long running sore. I say India because it is the far more powerful party to the dispute but also because it is also the more mature democracy and hence can make proposals and give and take more than Pak can simply because the scope for such give and take does not have many viable stakeholders.

A proposal on the Chenab formula stated by a brave Indian PM should be grabbed by both sides and then move rapidly towards peace and reap the economic benefits of a reset relationship. Pakistan being in one of the most strategic locations can simply milk the transit routes to prosperity as it straddles the richest vein of the world's populace by having two borders with almost 2,5 billion people that need oil to iron ore and another two borders that allow for the easiest routes to landlocked carbon fuels.

Imagine if we could co-operate together on tapping these resources along with china and we could open a new silk route and trade corridors that would rival the trades routes to Europe and the USA.

Who's? India's? How many?

6 indian troops in total I believe.

err... if you are seriously asking this q, then the answer is that these men are upset because 5 IA jawans were killed allegedly by PA or by a militia force of some kind but emanating from Pak.

Hence it is imperative that India leads the way in settling this ridiculous long running sore. I say India because it is the far more powerful party to the dispute but also because it is also the more mature democracy and hence can make proposals and give and take more than Pak can simply because the scope for such give and take does not have many viable stakeholders.

A proposal on the Chenab formula stated by a brave Indian PM should be grabbed by both sides and the move towards becoming brothers.

And what about the dead Pakistani civillian? There is agression from where exactly? Who is burning who's flag?

6 indian troops in total I believe.

And what about the dead Pakistani civillian? There is agression from where exactly? Who is burning who's flag?

Sorry buddy, since your quote of my post I have now rephrased my post.

Sorry buddy, since your quote of my post I have now rephrased my post.

Regardless, this is topi drama and let's see where it goes but you should know that safma types like Marvi Sarmad and their soulless supporters are mum about such incidents. Compare it to Indian mass media ATM, and please don't use ZZh as an example of mainstream pakistani media.

A proposal on the Chenab formula stated by a brave Indian PM should be grabbed by both sides and the move towards becoming brothers.

Ok so six Indian soldiers got killed - what about when in January 4 of Pak soldiers were killed by the Indian forces? Where was the outcry for that? And it wasn't in one incident, after every three or four days, one Pak soldier would be killed.

I'm sure then a detail payback was planned out and they got it.

Awww what a sweet looking star. Somebody should have informed those protestors after they burnt the flag that the flag bears no resemblance to the Pakistani flag. Then their reactions should have been filmed :D

They could have googled first. These people wanna burn us to ashes wow who dont even know their arch enemy's National Flag. Awkward

Just be glad that they went to the correct High Commission. The Turkish High Commission should be weary.

What else can these scum Indians do when not busy raping? crib and cry and blame Pakistan even for scum explosion in india........scums of Rapistan

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnn :lazy: more stupid threads please. these aren't totally amusing. Stupid Indian extremists should learn for Pak. extremists and go kill some shias or something.

Back
Top Bottom