What's new

India expresses concern over China-Pakistan Economic Corridor

Beijing: India Monday voiced its concern to China over its plan to build a multi-billion dollar Economic Corridor to Pakistan through Azad Kashmir, even as it assured Beijing of its commitment to consolidate strategic bilateral ties.

The Corridor connecting China's Xinjiang with Pakistan's Gwadar Port with rail and road links raised concerns in India as it is being built through Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.

@Aeronaut, @WebMaster, I thought this forum did not allow the usage of the terms "Azad Kashmir" and "Pakistan Occupied Kashmir"?

Did this policy change at some point?

Funny dude .... Very funny ..... That is what China is doing all these days ..... India is different :cheers:

It is no big deal to venture into Chinese sensitive issues and reciprocate for India, like Tibet, Taiwan, SCS .... the list is endless .... :cheers:

India already tried meddling in Tibet, in 1959 and then again in 1962.

It did not end well for you, but you are welcome to try again.

@Aeronaut, I thought this forum did not allow the usage of the terms "Azad Kashmir" and "Pakistan Occupied Kashmir"?

Did this policy change at some point?
India already tried meddling in Tibet, in 1959 and then again in 1962.

It did not end well for you, but you are welcome to try again.

CCP itself has given this welcome by meddling in India's sensitive issues, no need for another welcome ..... as our defense minister said after nuke tests .... China is our number 1 enemy.

Cut off tentacles of China in S.Asia and then this region will be at peace.

There are many ways to counter the chinese advancement into S.Asia.

Our plan is to make an economic corridor with china, work has already started. Expansion of KKH, Expansion of highways in KP leading to kashmir and railways.

You can benefit economically or what ever way you want we are not against any economic development in your country. India's concern is not economic activity nor we care about it.

Our plan is to make an economic corridor with china, work has already started. Expansion of KKH, Expansion of highways in KP leading to kashmir and railways.

pakistani railway you say ?? now now don't we know u need to push the engine by hand because the chinese engines have failed ? Please enlighten me have Pakistanis got alternative railway engine to pull the train ?

Why should India care about what goes on within Pakistan? It doesn't even harm them in any way imaginable?
Besides, you need to clam down your rebelling side of Kashmir first before worrying about us :coffee:

pakistani railway you say ?? now now don't we know u need to push the engine by hand because the chinese engines have failed ? Please enlighten me have Pakistanis got alternative railway engine to pull the train ?
Follow the railways thread fruit cake, not going to spoon feed you.

Indians are pounding sand on anything on their because they can not tolerate other advancement. I have ton of bricks need to be broken into pieces, perhaps indians can be helpful pounding on that load.

You are doing the same here for the past 2 to 3 years on AL and RAW tirelessly.

Why not hire some chinese since their unemployment levels are going to increase from now on ... because of infra bust and no stimulus programs that are going to be initiated.

@Srinivas,

How does one counter a country against whom even the US takes a half-hearted stand?

This is Geo politics dude ...... There are countries which are threatened in similar way like Japan, Taiwan and Vietnam.

Then there are issues like SCS , Taiwan and East Sea.

If India, Japan and other countries co operate and venture into Taiwan and SCS that will do the trick, Any way Taiwanese are not in favor of Trade deal with China. The trade deal is put on hold.

Taiwan pins hope on Narendra Modi’s win to boost business ties with India - The Economic Times

Taiwan-India agreement on temporary free import taxes takes effect | Economics | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

Taiwan-India temporary import tax waiver takes effect|Economy|News|WantChinaTimes.com

This is a two way game and India can play well, If Chinese try to hurt on our sensitive issues we can reciprocate :tup:

Last edited:
Has India stopped infrastructure construction in South Tibet? or IOK? If not, it has no grounds to complain of development in de facto foreign territory it claims.

I wonder what's India's angle here. As the Chinese envoy noted, this is a backward area and desperately in need of development. Are the Indians afraid that newly constructed toilets will put them to shame?

Back
Top Bottom