What's new

India explores rail link with Iran, Turkey

@walkingtall your point may be valid and idk about it but @Laozi your Kashmir point isn't.. as by red cliff award it should be part of pakistan.. if u apply Maharaja example then apply it on Deccan too...

Thank you for all the valuable advice my friend.

But we ask you only one favor: Stop exporting terrorism to Pakistan. That would be the greatest help you could give us.

Let all the rest be our headache.
Terrorism has a funny corilation with freedom fight - my terrorist your freedom fighters, your terrorist my freedom fighters..

This is how its gonna looks like. every one in region have to solve their differences. without that we sud be ready to distroy our own future. india have biggest responsibility since its bigger and occupied Kashmir there are more independant movments in india then combine in asia. prosper Asia is suitable for everyone. once we start doing business we might not care about borders but before that someone have to take grudge out of converting everyone into hinduism.

Pak iran turk india railway link.png
Pak iran turk india railway link.png
PITI Rail link.jpg

iron_silk_road.jpg

This is how its gonna looks like. every one in region have to solve their differences. without that we sud be ready to distroy our own future. india have biggest responsibility since its bigger and occupied Kashmir there are more independant movments in india then combine in asia. prosper Asia is suitable for everyone. once we start doing business we might not care about borders but before that someone have to take grudge out of converting everyone into hinduism.

View attachment 383657 View attachment 383657 View attachment 383666

View attachment 383675
I belive, India will connect kandla with Chabahar and continue it's current policies towards its western borders until things fall in line.
Entities who wants to keep there interest ahead of the regional interest will loose the game. World is far more inter-related now and playing a spoil spot will only backfire in very near future.

I know but you do business with India and this is business.
It will benefit your economy so,it will be a good thing for all involved.

India puts those proposals on the table which are most beneficial to it but they always have an ego problem when any SAARC meeting is held in Pakistan, why we waste our time for them when they don't hear our proposals.

No India and Hinduism can never promote suicide or suicide bombing it is against religious beliefs

Except Indians have done it already, facts speak for themselves. Indian trained LTTE were the first ones to use suicide bombings in the region.

We know who sold Gwadar and who used all your bases in war on Terror.

Pakistan and China are staunch allies, "higher than mountains and deeper than see ...", remember? So we'll offer our ally anything that is mutually beneficial for us.

Whereas you are asking us to ask your ally America to stop supporting terrorism, why don't you tell it directly?

Now name one Indian base which is used by our best buddy.

The United States and India signed an agreement on Monday governing the use of each other's land, air and naval bases for repair and resupply, a step toward building defense ties as they seek to counter the growing maritime assertiveness of China.

:agree:

Don't worry we will catch you napping. Be ready :lol:

Sure. :pop:

Terrorism has a funny corilation with freedom fight - my terrorist your freedom fighters, your terrorist my freedom fighters..

Those scums, TTP/BLA, who are blowing up schools, mosques, churches, hospitals....

You call them freedom fighters?

It is an established fact, the one none other than your own fanatic PM/ NSA / DM so openly gloat about.

You can twist as you wish to, but deaths of 100s of thousands of innocent civilians and introduction of the monster of suicide bombers in the region is on your shoulders.

As a goodwill gesture, India must IMMEDIATELY stop her support for cross-border terrorism in the region, apologize to other neighboring countries for the attrocities her terrorist proxies have commited for more than half century. Promise not to repeat that again and then we are back in business.

All else is hot air, wont get you any favors and you can plan whatever you want to, you ain't gonna get any transit via Pakistan.

A lot of these are in direct competition with our own exports. Why should we give you an edge by allowing a fast track transit via our country?
India did not ask for overland access to Pakistan, We are extermly comfortable withh status quo and build it's way through chabahar...
Overland access through Pakistan will be good to have but not must to have for India to do business with rest of the world. India should continue it's polocies towards western borders no matter what. And raise the cost of peace and keep area of action out of it's own borders.

Those scums, TTP/BLA, who are blowing up schools, mosques, churches, hospitals....

You call them freedom fighters?

AAAHHHH do you know some scums of same type do burn schools in Kashmir valley too.

It's a problem you need to introspect and act accordingly. It is hard but we can manage the cost.. can you ?? It is the game of who will blink first.

AAAHHHH do you know some scums of same type do burn schools in Kashmir valley too.

Kashmiri freedom fighters do not blow up schools, hospitals, mosques, churches. This is Indian propaganda without any substance and world knows it.

They fight against half million strong millitary who is occupying their land.

It's a problem you need to introspect and act accordingly. It is hard but we can manage the cost.. can you ?? It is the game of who will blink first.

You seemed quite worried about Pakistan losing a lot economically if CPEC is completed and now you are telling me that you are quite happy to inflict more loses on us via your terrorism?

It is quite hard to take you seriously!

Kashmiri freedom fighters do not blow up schools, hospitals, mosques, churches. This is Indian propaganda without any substance and world knows it.

They fight against half million strong millitary who is occupying their land.
We can say the same for the scums on the other side mate...
Status quo maintained... India should continue what it is doing. Coz else adversery thinks they can dectate terms to India.

We can say the same for the scums on the other side mate...
Status quo maintained... India should continue what it is doing. Coz else adversery thinks they can dectate terms to India.

Ok so then let me repeat what I wrote in my previous post:

You seemed quite worried about Pakistan losing a lot economically if CPEC is completed and now you are telling me that you are quite happy to inflict more loses on us via your terrorism?

Except Indians have done it already, facts speak for themselves. Indian trained LTTE were the first ones to use suicide bombings in the region.

Okay, Can you tell me when was the last you time that you heard that any @sshole have blown himself in India to kill innocent people.

Pakistan and China are staunch allies, "higher than mountains and deeper than see ...", remember? So we'll offer our ally anything that is mutually beneficial for us.

Whereas you are asking us to ask your ally America to stop supporting terrorism, why don't you tell it directly?

If we agree to share American bases on equal footing then we become a vassal state and if you surrender your sovereignty in Gwadar then your friendship is unquestionable :pakistan::china:

Ok so then let me repeat what I wrote in my previous post:

You have some comprehension problem I believe.

We are really happy the way Pakistan is handling its Forigen policy and economic policy. This is what we want Pakistan to do. Every thing is alligned as we want.
I am not worried how Pakistan losing economically with CPEC. and why should I be worried... :-) just highligeted the points.
Your loses is your business. You should solve it urself.
As for India, it should maintain the policy the way it is. Status quo in the region is exactly in India's interest. Keep increasing the economic gap as much as possible.

Okay, Can you tell me when was the last you time that you heard that any @sshole have blown himself in India to kill innocent people.

Rajiv Ghandhi says, "Hello my dear Laozi, how old are you?"

If we agree to share American bases on equal footing then we become a vassal state and if you surrender your sovereignty in Gwadar then your friendship is unquestionable :pakistan::china:

To use USA bases against whom? Canada? Mexico?

Are you that blind to see this is one sided treaty, where USA will use your basis against China if a war breaks out and you are automatically dragged into the war.

Whereas Pakistan-China are very strong allies since the last 65 years or so. Both are well known to help each other in defensive matters under worst circumstances even if doing so would put one country in danger.

I doubt USA will ever do anything against her own self-interests in case of India. This country is known to tear off treaties whenever it doesn't suit "Amercian interests". So good luck with that!

You have some comprehension problem I believe.

We are really happy the way Pakistan is handling its Forigen policy and economic policy. This is what we want Pakistan to do. Every thing is alligned as we want.
I am not worried how Pakistan losing economically with CPEC. and why should I be worried... :-) just highligeted the points.
Your loses is your business. You should solve it urself.
As for India, it should maintain the policy the way it is. Status quo in the region is exactly in India's interest. Keep increasing the economic gap as much as possible.

Fine no problem with that. That's why I said, let it be our headache. If you are that worried, just stop your support for cross-border terrorism.

If you are not willing to do that then at least be a man and stop playing victim and running to every country in the world complaining about Pakistan if something goes wrong in India due to her own flawed policies.

Fine no problem with that. That's why I said, let it be our headache. If you are that worried, just stop your support for cross-border terrorism.

If you are not willing to do that then at least be a man and stop playing victim and running to every country in the world complaining about Pakistan if something goes wrong in India due to her own flawed policies.

Why are you asking others to stop doing this and that... Please find out the cause and address it in your policies. India have a policy and she is sticking to it. If something happens wrong in India, India have already figured out how to fix it on the source of origin. And it is working fine for India as for now.

Back
Top Bottom