What's new

India expands more than Brazil, China in June quarter: HSBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
india will expand faster no matter what.

In poverty, I agree with you completely.

Your just dumb if you comparing standard of living between USA and India based on nominal GDP per capita.

Why? You pay for oil in dollars, don't you? You pay for imported fertilizer in dollars. You pay for Boeing jets in dollars. Real U.S. dollars present an objective comparison.

I'm not interested in a non-existent academic PPP concept. I've never seen a PPP dollar and it's arbitrary. I can pick whatever items I want and arbitrarily decide what two items are comparable across two nations. It is far too subjective.

Now Let me say something in real....
India was founded by
Jawaharhal Nehru and
Dr BR Ambedkar
(An ERSTWHILE lowest caste hindu was the author of our constitution for those chinese who have been brainwashed or pretend not to know it).
These 2 men had roamed around the world for decades and had studied political systems thoroughly.

They are envisioned the following for India:-
1. A self Relaint economy based on Huge domestic consumption and not on exports.
2. Gandhian Economics:Autonomous Villages were envisioned to be economic centres and not dependant on a burgeoning city
like Mumbai.
3.Thus India started with Western Democratic Politics and Stalin style 5-year Plan economics which by the way is still Alive.
4.Result was more or less same as in the USSR
=>Very High initial growth like Green revolution and White Revolution.
=>A Huge powerful Bureaucracy was built which went on to become corrupt and ultimately the economy collapsed.

5.Thus India opened its economy in1991.13 years after China.
6.But India's Capitalism was World's Apart from China.India retained a population 70% INDEPENDENT from the world affairs (except for Oil) which was the Agricultural sector.and a 30% Services + High tech manufaturing sector.
7.Instead China went on to get addicted to building factories FOR Western countries who had a rich population not ready to burn their Lungs in factories.
=> This definately gave China a pumping growth and a fast forward poverty alleviation.BUT a Huuuge dependance on
Western Markets.

8.On the Other hand India plans to retain and Reform its Agriciultural sector and thus alleviate poverty
and this will take a lot
of Time
coz Agricultural reform implementation is a looong burgeoning task.
9.India will never be like China because the 2 countries have taken a Very very different path from the beginning.
It was a miracle that India almost matched China in growth but it was never meant.India has an obsession of creating a self relaint knowledge based economy skipping the industrialsation required in between.
10..For That India needs a civil society to fight corruption and a strong government in the centre.
11.on the other Hand China is obsesed with creating an economy strictly based on "Trickle Down effect" i.e Create a cake large
enough that nobody is left out.

India and China's Economies are and will always be complementary to each other.It is just because Mutual Racial disrespect and Govt propaganda on one side and a Jhingoistic Media on other side that the 2 countries are and i think perhaps will be enemies.
Mortal Enemies.
PS- TO all the Chinese.....all the above perceptions and analysis will no longer be valid If Narendra Modi comes to power.
Seen as a Friend of China by the Chinese.
Actually Narendra Modi will put india and China into actuall competition.ManMohan Singh and his Corrupt party is China's Actual Friend Not Modi.

Another Chinese Abdul.

I said India has Overtaken China.

The same IMF had said this:

India - 10.4%

China - 10.3%

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5973996/Users/DeepakB/G-Capital Account.pdf

Your link says IMF Crystal Ball. Your link is a joke.

Those aren't real growth numbers. Hint: Crystal Ball in a title is called not serious.

Boy, I just wasted hours of my life debating Indians who cite "Crystal Ball" as support. I'm going to sleep and I'm going to avoid debating you dumbskulls in the future. It's a waste of my time.

when india seek a active news for india or a negative news for china,they will post here without hesitating.

You mean Positive . And Yes we Do whats wrong with Discussing Negative Things about China . CCP is not gonna come and kidnap me from my home for my statement nor am i getting paid to post good news about any particular country :D

We will grow slow but steadily as we cannot Kill more than 20 million of our Countrymen for a "Great Leap Forward" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom