What's new

India expands more than Brazil, China in June quarter: HSBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Government uses some Stupid System where Construction is counted in Services. :lol:

It should infact be part of Manufacturing. That is why you have skewed the Growth Rate in Manufacturing.

Even IMF stated that Indian Economy had surpassed Chinese long back. But the Stupid Indian Government relies on the same Crap Method.

If your "Indian Economy had surpassed Chinese long back" then why does China produce and sell ten million more cars than India?

Also, why are China's extensive highway system full of cars while India is mostly dirt roads?

What happened to your fantasy larger Indian economy?

How do you explain all the news reports of rotting Indian food due to a lack of transportation or storage?

Also, why do Indian cities look like they belong in the fourth world?

Something is wrong with your claim of an Indian economy that is larger than China's.

What kind of garbage is this? HSBC PMI index is crap.

Only real GDP growth matters.

For the June quarter, Indian real GDP growth is about 6%. China's real GDP growth is about 8%.

I beg to differ.

Indian economy will grow below 5 pct in June quarter and China's number is likely to be only 7 pct.

India not going to be replaced by Indonesia and its hard for posters of few countries....Period.

If your "Indian Economy had surpassed Chinese long back" then why does China produce and sell ten more million cars then India?

Also, why are China's extensive highway system full of cars while India is mostly dirt roads?

What happened to your fantasy larger Indian economy?

What a Stupid Chinese Man. :rolleyes:

In "Growth Rates"

India has made a Robust Highway System in the Last Decade and A Large Part is under Construction. While India > China in Connecting Population with Rail Infrastructure.

I beg to differ.

Indian economy will grow below 5 pct in June quarter and China's number is likely to be only 7 pct.

I won't quibble with you. One percent either way makes no difference. It's the relative growth that matters.

In either case (your scenario or mine), China is growing significantly faster than India. The thread title is misleading. It looks like we have a newbie Indian troll.

I won't quibble with you. One percent either way makes no difference. It's the relative growth that matters.

In either case (your scenario or mine), China is growing significantly faster than India. The thread title is misleading. It looks like we have a newbie Indian troll.

Agreed. One thing that China gain strength is its super efficiency of economy not only per se but the streamlined monitor in state level.

PMI are surveys.
You ask businesses what they are doing about expansion, it's the business equivalent of consumer confidence index where you ask a few consumers about their Confidence to spend.

Everyone knows Indians brag alot, so I'm sure Indian businesses are telling western surveys they are very confident in the Indian economy.

Actual data show Indian industrial production is collapsing, so those PMI surveys are not good indicators of the ACTUAL state of the Indian economy.

But since Indians are utterly clueless about all things economics(and everything else), I would not expect any Indian to understand.
carry on bragging while the real state of your economy goes down the toilet.

India Is No Longer (In)credible

The cover of Time qualifies Indian Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh as "the underachiever". As expected, this cover has completely infuriated the partisans of the ruling Congress party, who displayed their usual sense of denial. Everybody who wants to play a role on behalf of the party in the 2014 election paid tribute to the prime minister. The ministers are accusing multinational companies of planting the story. First Post accuses this of being a marketing trick.

Having been to India several times a year since 1997, and working closely with Indian groups, I actually thought that the Time article was balanced and even favorable to Dr. Singh. Few of the reforms he announced were implemented, and he is in fact a non-achiever. Behind his legendary light blue Sikh turban and his undecipherable smile, lies the combination of a brilliant intellectual and a man who displayed no courage and an incapacity for action. It is precisely for that reason that Sonia Gandhi chose him. She rules. He manages.

He decided one month ago that he would become the finance minister and kicked Pranab Mukherjee, the current finance minister, upstairs. He is likely, after having been the worst finance minister of recent Indian history, to become India's president. That promotion for a man who has the responsibility of a one-year 50% decline of the value of Indian companies (30% the deblacle of the rupee and 20% the loss of the stock market) is a shame.

But Dr. Singh is not a scrupulous man. In his first term he openly accepted notoriously corrupt Cabinet members and took excuses from the Communist members of his coalition not to implement his reforms. When he got rid of the Communists in the second term, he simply did not implement them without explanation.

The Congress Party is in disarray, and "Gandhi Ltd" is rumored to have amassed a fortune in the billions of dollars through the corruption machine of the party.

Where India failed is its contract with the Indian people. While China's GDP per capita grew from $ 3,800 to 7,600, India's moved from $ 1,800 to $ 3,500. Indians remain half as poor as Chinese. The gap now, in absolute terms, doubled from $ 2,000 to $ 4,000 per capita. This is an absolute shame and a huge potential for social unrest.

Time for sober reassessment of India

The damage done to India by its government and its corrupt politicians should not affect our assessment of the importance of the country. After all, corruption is unfortunately widespread around the world. India much better than its political system.

India has a corporate world dating back over a century, and Indian tycoons have been citizens of the world for generations. The correction in valuations presents probably the best opportunity to invest in the country and acquire Indian companies. With hindsight, India was overvalued.

But it has several groups whose value largely exceeds $10 billion and remains the third largest Direct Foreign Investment destination after the United States and China.

India has to open up to the reality. It is not God's nation and its reality and performance is falling behind in a number of ways, particularly energy, water and infrastructure. The level of underdevelopment of its rural area is abysmal.

Georges Ugeux: India Is No Longer (In)credible

What a Stupid Chinese Man. :rolleyes:

In "Growth Rates"

India has made a Robust Highway System in the Last Decade and A Large Part is under Construction. While India > China in Connecting Population with Rail Infrastructure.
lol what a brainwashed tool``have you even been outside the slum? lol, I have been to India many times and know India's infrastructures are like```one word``awful

lol what a brainwashed tool``have you even been outside the slum? lol, I have been to India many times and know India's infrastructures are like```one word``awful

Even a Slum dweller is 50 Times Richer than a Chinese Abdul. :lol:

Ever met crorepatis in slums? Go to Bandra-Kurla Complex - Mumbai - DNA

Slum Worth = $200,000

Chinese Per Capita Income = $4,000

389729-130653857876745-Frank-Holmes_origin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom