What's new

India establishes High-Speed Rail Corporation

An argarian country can't produce enough onions for its hundreds of millions of dirt poors and has to spend precious little foreign reserves it has importing from its northern neighbour the most basic of vegs that even an 1diot can grow.

Onion is staple food in India, right?

A democracy isn't worth a piece of toilet paper if it fails to provide its people with the most basic daily necessity. A bunch of malnourished haggards with pea-sized brains is apt to elect the worst possible villains to positions of power。

Sorry, I forgot that Indians don't use toulet papers. They use their left hand. Or was it the right hand?

if we were to follow Chinese culinary habits trust me no one in India woulld be hungry or malnourished , i mean seriously, there's enough walking food source in my city alone which could feed entire Beijing for a month ...:lol:.

StrayDogs11.jpg

Chinese HSR were meant to meet GDP growth target instead of profit making entity. So no surprise if China has world's largest HSR, the per capita income of Chinese is still lower than many countries of Sub-Saharan Africa. Indians won't build HSR for GDP growth target but for profit.

Hmmm, since practically all HSR systems (with exception of certain lines) in the world don't make profits, China is also not an exception. But all HSR lines have generated indirectly higher productivity and thus higher GDP growth and that's what infrastructures are for and that's why most HSR systems are financed by the gov. The gov. have higher tax revenue three higher productivity to finance the infrastructure. It's a cycle.

I read all the time from you guys that China's GDP is fake this fake that, but how do you explain the sales of automobiles, the high amount of international tourists with the highest per head spending, biggest smartphone market, second biggest luxury market, second biggest art market, etc. pp.

I 'd rather think that the Chinese are undercounting their GDP.

Good Initiative Below is the map which shows proposed and approved ones

527px-Indian_Railways_DFC.png

India is forming Jv's with France and Japan.

Now we have to wait for those chi bots to come to this thread and rant, burn, cry and what not :D.

Why? You have the right to implement any projects, so do we. Why should we cry?

You do not need to be arrogant @Destro

Well, you haven't seen anything of his arrogance, many a times he wrote 10 pointers, 20 pointers, 30 pointers to inform us why Indians are sub-humans whom Chinese look down upon. :) You can't doubt his efforts. :) 
Why? You have the right to implement any projects, so do we. Why should we cry?

You are new here, maybe haven't seen attitude of some of your compatriots. :)

Well, you haven't seen anything of his arrogance, many a times he wrote 10 pointers, 20 pointers, 30 pointers to inform us why Indians are sub-humans whom Chinese look down upon. :) You can't doubt his efforts. :) 

You are new here, maybe haven't seen attitude of some of your compatriots. :)

What I wanted to state was, let's have fun but let's not get to the point of being racist.

What I wanted to state was, let's have fun but let's not get to the point of being racist.

Agreed. Destro, FattyAcids, Lightningbolt, and some more members have taken racism to a new level, I would say Destro is relatively civil in this thread. :)

Agreed. Destro, FattyAcids, Lightningbolt, and some more members have taken racism to a new level, I would say Destro is relatively civil in this thread. :)

Find me any of my posts that is racist. I challenge you.
Many Chinese may post negative news about India, but they are all straight from the source. We do not lie and fabricated news like you. An innocent pet dyeing fashion is turned into a fake animal smear by you. When you're exposed, you claimed animal rights concern. But pet dyeing is fashionable in Europe too, not just China. PETA has no issues. You're lacking in integrity and honesty. How about showing some ethical standard in your post.

Find me any of my posts that is racist. I challenge you.
Many Chinese may post negative news about India, but they are all straight from the source. We do not lie and fabricated news like you. An innocent pet dyeing fashion is turned into a fake animal smear by you. When you're exposed, you claimed animal rights concern. But pet dyeing is fashionable in Europe too, not just China. PETA has no issues. You're lacking in integrity and honesty. How about showing some ethical standard in your post.

There are plenty of examples, one is this term "low IQ Indian" that you always use. Some guy came up with data from his rear and posted it on internet, and that becomes some kind of a standard here.

However, even if we assume that Indians have low IQ (?), then also it is a racist comment, just like someone commenting on Chinese physical or facial features, or skin color.

I am not interested to explain further.

There are plenty of examples, one is this term "low IQ Indian" that you always use. Some guy came up with data from his rear and posted it on internet, and that becomes some kind of a standard here.

However, even if we assume that Indians have low IQ (?), then also it is a racist comment, just like someone commenting on Chinese physical or facial features, or skin color.

I am not interested to explain further.

There are many examples?? Find me, I'll be waiting. You have to learn to back up what you said.

The study on IQ was a book by academic, not some guys on the internet.

No however, no assumption. Either it is or it is not. IQ, like EQ, has no racist connotation. But physical features and skin color do.

Last edited:
There are many examples?? Find me, I'll be waiting. You have to learn to back up what you said.

The study on IQ was a book by academic, not some guys on the internet.
No however, no assumption. Either it is or it is not. IQ, like EQ, has no racist connotation. But physical features and skin color do.

And who invented that theory? When you identify a whole race like that, then it is.

And who invented that theory? When you identify a whole race like that, then it is.

It is specific to individual. If you can learn to argue based on facts and not lie and smear, it wouldn't have been necessary.

An argarian country can't produce enough onions for its hundreds of millions of dirt poors and has to spend precious little foreign reserves it has importing from its northern neighbour the most basic of vegs that even an 1diot can grow.

Onion is staple food in India, right?

A democracy isn't worth a piece of toilet paper if it fails to provide its people with the most basic daily necessity. A bunch of malnourished haggards with pea-sized brains is apt to elect the worst possible villains to positions of power。

Sorry, I forgot that Indians don't use toulet papers. They use their left hand. Or was it the right hand?
Atleast we dont eat Babies in soup, dogs,cats, insects and other crap. ;)

back to topic, no more derailing of thread by trolls.

Back
Top Bottom