What's new

India equal record for most ducks in an innings

Proudpakistaniguy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Six of India's batsmen fell without scoring and it was the second time that three of their top-four were part of that list

190775.jpg

1 Number of away Tests India have won after scoring 200 or less in the first innings. They scored exactly 200 against West Indies at Sabina Park in 2006. However, in home Tests, India have managed to win five times from such situations.

8/4 India's score after 5.1 overs at Old Trafford. There have only been two previous occasions when India have lost four wickets for fewer runs - 6 for 4 and 0 for 4 at The Oval and Leeds during their tour to England in 1952.

6 India equalled the record for the most number of ducks in an innings with six ducks in their innings. Only four times have so many batsmen fallen without scoring. India have sustained five ducks on three occasions. This was the second time that three of India's top-four batsmen have been dismissed for nought.

India equal record for most ducks in an innings | Cricket News | England v India - Investec Test Series | ESPN Cricinfo

[video]

HAHAHAHAHAHA....typical bunch of losers.

"Ghar ka sher, bahar ka kuta" ...

indians are same.

Even with our second-rate team, and troubles in homeland, we are doing better abroad than india.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....typical bunch of losers.

"Ghar ka sher, bahar ka kuta" ...

indians are same.

Even with our second-rate team, and troubles in homeland, we are doing better abroad than india.

How exactly?

In abroad you say. You did not win series against SA, AUS, ENG at their home recently.

if we see performance in ENG, AUS, SA, NZ recently I see no difference between Pak and Ind.

@AUz

Pakistan against South Africa in South Africa in 2013.

Result- 3-0 SA won the series.

All the matches completed in 4 days. Pakistan least score was 49 all out. Highest score was 338.

India against SA in SA.in 2013

Result- 1-0 SA won.

Both tests went till 5th day. India least score- 223 Highest score- 421.

Last edited:
Poor form of Kohli is affecting India like any thing. Pujara is also lacking support from middle order. Only positive till now is Rahane and Bhuvi. No stable opening combo. We may need 2-3 more test series for a perfect batting order.

how much force you put of "t" depends on how mad you are
its a cute kuta
vs.
but wo kuttey ka bacha buch ke kahan jaye ga
Really informative-
Let me add-
the force can be put on "K" "a" and "y" as well-
Kkkkkkuta
Kuuuta
Kutaaaaa
Kuttaaaa
Kkkuuttaa
If some one says kkkkuttttttaaaaaaaaayyyyy-
That means he really angry-
you better run- :D-

Really informative-
Let me add-
Kkkkkkuta
Kuuuta
Kutaaaaa
Kuttaaaa
Kkkuuttaa

How do you pronounce them ?

Really informative-
Let me add-
Kkkkkkuta
Kuuuta
Kutaaaaa
Kuttaaaa
Kkkuuttaa

I didnt realize there are bigger linguistics than myself :)

What happened to Indian strong batting ?

66/6 and then 161/10 with spinner ashwin as highest scorer 46 .. They cannot even play average part time spinner moeen ali who took 4 wickets in second innings...India lost the second test by an innings and 54 runs

so its proven that indians are just 'Ghar Ke Sher'
and they are even not 'Ghar Ke Sher' in case when playing against pakistan at home ground ,,btw best of luck for team pakistan against srilanka test and i hope we will see some good cricket in upcoming matches between India anf Eng

Back
Top Bottom