What's new

India-England Final

1044567_544710145565216_897575896_n.jpg

Daddy remains Daddy doesn't matter by who, when and where they r challenged...undisputed kings #Congrats all

What is the point having such kind of match and too a final game ? They went off 4 times in 7 overs. Batsmen not getting time to get in rhythm and settle. England weather is not good at all for the game of cricket and ICC is the biggest clown of all.

Yeah very bad series. Lots of rain.
I wish that i will not watch cricket match in future!
Our team is demolished, and it can't rise. We are not finding the new talent.Our Batting sucks even worst than New zealand and. I loved cricket in past but now I am leaving cricket....
and Congrats India for this great win. This is Unbeatable in the tournament. You deserve this win!!

Yeah very bad series. Lots of rain.
I wish that i will not watch cricket match in future!
Our team is demolished, and it can't rise. We are not finding the new talent.Our Batting sucks even worst than New zealand and. I loved cricket in past but now I am leaving cricket....
and Congrats India for this great win. This is Unbeatable in the tournament. You deserve this win!!

Thanks mate!!

It's such an irony. You will quit seeing cricket and we will start watching more cricket. :D

Even rain couldnt stop india from winning.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom