What's new

India-England Final

Come on rain where r u :lol:

himmel014.gif

Apart from the pitch and great English bowling , the rain really disturbed the rythym of the Indian batsmen. That really worked against India.

Pakistan is the only country on Earth where people celebrates more when India lose than when they win, be it sports,politics,defence or technology:pakistan:. Feel pity for their hopelessness. It also shows that their country has no good reason to feel pride and tries to find pride in others loss.:disagree:

Apart from the pitch and great English bowling , the rain really disturbed the rythym of the Indian batsmen. That really worked against India.
@arp2041 anothr odd reason of losin da game for indians n pakistanies...BLAME IT ON RAIN,WIND,FLOODS,EARTHQUAKES but not da PLAYERS:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is the only country on Earth where people celebrates more when India lose than when they win, be it sports,politics,defence or technology:pakistan:. Feel pity for their hopelessness. It also shows that their country has no good reason to feel pride and tries to find pride in others loss.:disagree:

haha i wz supportin india in dis match in da start but thn som indians brought pak in between da game when it shud not hav been so i changed my good mind
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom