What's new

India downgrades Pakistan to ‘no school-going mission’

One of the major concerns of the Indian government was the security of their young nationals. After a horrendous attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar in December 2014, the Indian authorities were planning to declare Pakistan a “No School-Going Mission”.

What a stupid decision by the way and if it was to be taken in wake of APS attack then why wait almost two years considering that it is more safe now.

Technically they are not free. Who would like to stay away from their children. A tough situation for them. I hope something good comes out of it for parents and their children both.

As children are involved, it is hard to find fault with Modi. And as they are Indian children, they will be prime targets by terror groups.

Why take risk with children ; when we know that there are THOUSANDS of people
in Pakistan willing and ready to kill Indians

I have seen Indian children school van by the way and believe me nobody gives a two hoot about killing Indians especially children (we are not those scums of your's who did not even spare students). And by the way the driver who drives that van has a long beard.

About terrorism it is said that
" We the security forces have to be lucky ALL the time
Terrorists have to be lucky only once "

There is minimum chance of terror attack in area where diplomats stay in Pakistan. Stop spreading bullshit when you don't have a clue about area where your countrymen are living here.

Why am I not seeing this news anywhere? Only daily times is reporting.

Shuja Khanzada a provincial minister was killed in the least expected area. i.e his home.

so spare us from the bullshit of the minimum chances of attack area wise.

If you had little thing called common sense you would researched a bit about area where your diplomats stay in Islamabad.

And tell you what take them back who cares they contribute nothing in securing that area anyways, considering all other diplomatic missions are active in contributing and installing safety measures there. You Indians are good at nothing except whining and crying and making scenes out of nothing. Seriously you deluded lot would go to any extent even supporting stupid decisions of your government just because you get a chance to vent against Pakistan.

I would grant the parents benefit of doubt. Afterall They are sending there children out in a country whose collective identity is to remove any and all Hindu/Kafirs. We have heard the horror stories of Hindu gals being kidnapped and wedded to old men and the cuatomary religion change that comes with it. Plus wasn't few days ago children where kidnapped in Karachi? Thanks for your concern, but I think parents would like to reconsider the circumstances their children go to school. I am not saying that everyone is there to get them, but even 1 bad apple can seriously harm these soft targets.

I don't think it's good decision, there is enough security.
It doesn't send any message except keeping them away from family.

Its only a "message" if Pakistan chooses to receive it as such.

Especially in view of things like this:

https://defence.pk/threads/6-children-kidnapped-in-last-30-hours-from-lahore.440881/
Not like its land of milk and honey back home
http://m.firstpost.com/india/delhis...ar-every-day-from-indias-capital-1728299.html
Troll mode deactivate

Diplomatic enclave has super duper tight security not even a fly can enter without permission all of Islamabad is now just covered with cameras they are everywhere this is just a lame excuse

Good. The less Indian Hindus in Pakistan, the better. We cant trust these kids. They are Indians afterall.

Now we can expect tit for tat reaction from Pakistan.

The OP also say that Parents are free to move with the children meaning decreased personnel at Indian High Commission in Pakistan.

Perhaps they are looking towards that ,further action by Pakistan would enable GoI to do more harsh decisions.

Good. The less Indian Hindus in Pakistan, the better. We cant trust these kids. They are Indians afterall.
You are right.

I would grant the parents benefit of doubt. Afterall They are sending there children out in a country whose collective identity is to remove any and all Hindu/Kafirs. We have heard the horror stories of Hindu gals being kidnapped and wedded to old men and the cuatomary religion change that comes with it. Plus wasn't few days ago children where kidnapped in Karachi? Thanks for your concern, but I think parents would like to reconsider the circumstances their children go to school. I am not saying that everyone is there to get them, but even 1 bad apple can seriously harm these soft targets.
This.

Back
Top Bottom