What's new

India donates 2,500 tonnes of wheat as food aid to Yemen

Good gesture but India has more poor people. It needs to feed its own first

India is a food surplus country, we lead in export of food grains and Milk production, we are also largest Beef exporter.

Lot of grains are stock piled in our godowns and GOI has initiated the biggest food security bill this world have ever seen.

Food security bill will cost around 15 billion $ p.a to Indian govt so its has the basket full to feed its needy people, Its very good gesture to respond to yemeni people

Indian and Charity !
What B.S !

Here in KSA, indians are known for their miserly behavior.

How many mallu families can you fit in a two room apartment ?
Answer, 2 families, along with children.

On Topic, Indian wheat is heavily GM , and of very low quality.

Here in UAE Pakistanis are known to be cheats, taking loans and running away. Highest loan default rate of any nationality. But what has all this anecdotal evidence got to do with your heartburn? Fact is India responded to UN appeal and provided aid to a country that has not much to offer in return. So its charity, unlike your help to rich daddy china for a few scraps in the future.

My goodness ._.

Why are you guys flaming at India's? Instead you should praise such an honorable deed.

Damn I was thinking that this was gonna be turned into a troll feat
On topic
Better than going into a corrupt politicians pocket

Here in UAE Pakistanis are known to be cheats, taking loans and running away. Highest loan default rate of any nationality. But what has all this anecdotal evidence got to do with your heartburn? Fact is India responded to UN appeal and provided aid to a country that has not much to offer in return. So its charity, unlike your help to rich daddy china for a few scraps in the future.

Really, I am not aware of this. I am surprised if we beat the Hyderabadis and Biharis in corruption.

Nevertheless ... Point in case is Indian generosity, which I am claiming does not exist.
Century upon Century of interest, banya culture is my basis of claim.

Indian national slogan is " Chamri Jai ... Damri na jai ".

Indian and Charity !
What B.S !

Here in UK Pakistanis are known to be Child rapists who live on the poverty line with no jobs and have 20 kids and ruining the Muslim name and trying to ruin the reputation if British afghans at the same time!!

Here in UK Pakistanis are known to be Child rapists who live on the poverty line with no jobs and have 20 kids and ruining the Muslim name and trying to ruin the reputation if British afghans at the same time!!
What what what Even there???...LOL they are world renowned for that...

@Topic ... Hunger is beyond nationality and religion... Our tradition teach us to feed the Hungry even if our own stomach is empty ...

Indian and Charity !
What B.S !

Your hate is going very deep down.

How about putting aside the animosity for a moment and at least be neutral about it, if not applauding it?

Exactly what I was thinking, people are getting helped and fed and all he can do is blame those Indians.

I am entitled to my share of fun ?

Anyway, that logic does not suite your nationality. If you know what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom