What's new

India doesn’t like anything Chinese. But China likes Indian spices

Nice thread Hafizzz, ignore Indian trollers...

I also prefer Chinese and Tibetan food...it is unique and yummy....

:)

Indians stop arguing with the context of the article written by the Indian Journalist Sriram Vadlamani !

Why would an Indian Journalist make up stories about the Indian View of China ?

Pata nehi Hafizzz bhai, see, some Pakistani journalists blamed Pakistan only for providing OBL a safe house in Abottabad, but all Pakistanis know that it was an American conspiracy!! :what: It's a mad world!! :undecided:

Most high end cellphones are made in China. I do not think you need doubt about the quality. Of course, that means you have to pay more. If you still pay such low price, what you get is what you paid for.

What silly comparisons..

Just because India spices are appreciated , India should undo banning of toys, Milk, Cell Phones with IMEI Nos all of which have been banned for legit reasons - mostly security or quality.

Most high end cellphones are made in China. I do not think you need doubt about the quality. Of course, that means you have to pay more. If you still pay such low price, what you get is what you paid for.

So , what we have done is ban phones without IMEI number due to security reasons .

Does that mean we hate chinese ?? NO .

Chinese phones with IMEI numbers are still avaliable in India .

Who said we hate everything that is Chinese?? I can eat Chinese noodles all day long :smitten:

Ya, you can but try & get a guy from China to eat that & he would probably run for his life screaming fire...fire....:lol:

Hard to find a good place for noodles here in the middle east... :hitwall:

Ya but while you will get plenty of places serving noodles in India, you have to remember that it is Indian Chinese we are talking about, i.e. Chinese food for Indians. Anyone else eating it does so at their own risk.....:)

If there is a market, it will be very hard to ban.

Just like what happened in China during 80s. During then, China had not imported a single foreign cigarette but they were everywhere in China.

So , what we have done is ban phones without IMEI number due to security reasons .

Does that mean we hate chinese ?? NO .

Chinese phones with IMEI numbers are still avaliable in India .

If there is a market, it will be very hard to ban.

Just like what happened in China during 80s. During then, China had not imported a single foreign cigarette but they were everywhere in China.

You cannot compare cigarettes to mobile phones .

These mobile phones without IMEI number is a security threat . They have been found to be used in terrorist activities and since there is no IMEI number tracing the source is very difficult .

Hence govt. has taken strict actions against them .

Ya, you can but try & get a guy from China to eat that & he would probably run for his life screaming fire...fire....:lol:

Ya but while you will get plenty of places serving noodles in India, you have to remember that it is Indian Chinese we are talking about, i.e. Chinese food for Indians. Anyone else eating it does so at their own risk.....:)

Get a guy from Sichuan province of China and he would complain about the lack of hotness in the Indian dishes except maybe Andhra dishes.

You missed my point.

I simply talk about the difficulty to ban something which has a big market.

You cannot compare cigarettes to mobile phones .

These mobile phones without IMEI number is a security threat . They have been found to be used in terrorist activities and since there is no IMEI number tracing the source is very difficult .

Hence govt. has taken strict actions against them .

Back
Top Bottom