What's new

India Disapproves Pakistan Russia Military Cooperation

Of course we care. Any foreign government except fellow outcasts such as North Korea engaging with Pakistan is a serious concern. Not because anything much will come out of it - look at what decades of relations with Saudi, US and China have gotten Pakistan. But because it delays the policy of complete isolation.

Pakistanis are quite happy as long as only 2-3 countries in the world are engaging them - they will pretend that means they are not isolated. That pretense has to end and Pakistan needs to face up to the consequences of incubating terrorism and nuclear proliferation, thereby destabilizing all of South Asia.

Note: I am not even crediting Pakistan to have destabilized the entire world, which is actually true. People with low self-esteem tend to take pride even in notoriety.

Of course we care. Any foreign government except fellow outcasts such as North Korea engaging with Pakistan is a serious concern. Not because anything much will come out of it - look at what decades of relations with Saudi, US and China have gotten Pakistan. But because it delays the policy of complete isolation.

Pakistanis are quite happy as long as only 2-3 countries in the world are engaging them - they will pretend that means they are not isolated. That pretense has to end and Pakistan needs to face up to the consequences of incubating terrorism and nuclear proliferation, thereby destabilizing all of South Asia.

Note: I am not even crediting Pakistan to have destabilized the entire world, which is actually true. People with low self-esteem tend to take pride even in notoriety.
I think that's why OP said :"Nobody cares".

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Pakistan can be a reliable ally of Putin to counter anti Russian policies that USA might be engaged in Afghanistan.

Pakistan can be a reliable ally of Putin to counter anti Russian policies that USA might be engaged in Afghanistan.
putin could care less about afghanistan
can pakistan help him in Ukraine ?

putin could care less about afghanistan

Absolutely wrong, He cares because he fears influx of terrorists into Central Asia (sponsored by USA) and anti Russian terrorists having bases in Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom