What's new

India did not target Balakot Madrassa - Ind Def Minister

@Hellfire

Fun thread. These guys do not even know what was targeted. :enjoy:

India's ego.

---

It's amazing how disorganized India's narrative has been. Even within their armed forces, they've been spewing out conflicting reports one after another. That's a stark contrast to ours where 90% of the information is filtered through the ISPR, the other 10% are informal statements. I guess if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember what you said they said he said who said.

This isn't new.

There were reports right after the strike that the madrassa was spared.
so what was targeted?..every satellite image from western sources say it missed..why would "spike" miss? the only explanation i have is that it was done on purpose (same conculsion of systematic error by some western sources)..as i cant imagine IAF being so incompetent that all 5 will miss

In India their establishment , Army , Air force , Navy or Media can say whatever BS they want , and people will eventually believe it , I won't be surprised if they say that it wasn't the Mirage 2000's that carry the attacks , but it was those Flying Holy Cows , just pooping and their sh!t just explode like TNT .

Actually India used specialized bombs that not only completely vaporize but leave no trace.

They bombed the top of the hill, which vaporized, so now you have a new top which was actually lower before but the higher part of the hill was vaporized by Indian developed Bhakt Vaporizer bombs.

so what was targeted?..every satellite image from western sources say it missed..why would "spike" miss? the only explanation i have is that it was done on purpose (same conculsion of systematic error by some western sources)..as i cant imagine IAF being so incompetent that all 5 will miss

They all missed as they were released prematurely due to PAF interceptors that were headed their way. Bombs cant defy the laws of gravity and they have to be launched within certain parameters in order for them to hit accurately.

There was a report by one of the sites that did the analysis that showed all bombs missed by their trajectory being incorrect and flew over and past their intended target. This was actually a blessing in disguise for both India and Pakistan as had they actually destroyed any structures, military or otherwise, Pakistan's response the next day of hitting actual targets would have certainly led to a conflict.

Allah works in mysterious ways, and this whole fiasco from the Indian govt and their air force helped Pakistan in more ways than one.

@Hellfire

Fun thread. These guys do not even know what was targeted. :enjoy:
Ah yes, the cryptic, ‘we know something that’s been fed to us by our off the record sources that you don’t know’ post.

Seen more and more of these posts as more and more information has come out debunking Indian claims about the Balakot strikes. Hellfire is a decent guy, but even he only knows as much as the guys feeding him the information are told, and going by the mountain of evidence against Indian claims, cryptic claims is all you’re ever going to have.

They started with target fully destroyed, 350 militants killed. Then after seeing the satellite pics they painted a black patch on the roof and claimed the bombs penetrated in the buildings and destroyed them from inside, then one of their analyst claimed we re-built the buildings overnight before showing it to the journalists. Now they are saying they never targeted the buildings that they have been trying to prove were fully destroyed for the last one month.

Just by not shutting up, Indians themselves are doing what we could never have achieved.

This isn't new.

There were reports right after the strike that the madrassa was spared.
Why then the Indian defense establishment and government put up, so called, "high res" images of what they call successful strikes on the very same structure that they are now saying was "spared".

Something fishy going on!! lol

Why then the Indian defense establishment and government put up, so called, "high res" images of what they call successful strikes on the very same structure that they are now saying was "spared".

Something fishy going on!! lol
There are a few buildings. I remember hearing that the madrassa building was specifically spared.

It's not as fishy as media being blocked and sent back from the area for more than a month. Pakistan could have destroyed all Indian claims simply by letting in the media within days, right?

Outstanding observation. You should apply for the post of script writer for next Surgical Strike, lol, certainly beats everything they have come up with to date, lol.

I think @BHarwana did some outstanding work by marking the areas on a map where PAF targeted it's strikes...this video designates the areas struck.

Can you please share the marked map, Please!!

This Military Conflict between two Nuclear Armed countries have started to turn into a comedy Circus really :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom