What's new

India did not target Balakot Madrassa - Ind Def Minister

Looks like people are again taking this joker @randomradio seriously in this thread

This is the same guy who thinks Indian cities can easily take hits from Pakistani nukes and can be rebuilt again in just few years

That should give you guys a hint about the IQ level of this guy.

What to expect from a "Radio", which is "Random" as well?

@randomradio please continue to spread false claims of India. Yes please continue. But inside yourself you are burning, yes I said burning !

You are burning because your spices failed. You are burning because your IAF became a circus clown. You are burning because for the first time in the world history an army paraded at gay pride showing proudly to the world the thing with which they got raped.
I have indians neighbors who were very proud on the 26th. They saluted me loudly with big arrogance, big smile I never seen before. But then came the 27th. They started to avoid me like someone who farted loudly in front of everyone. Since as soon they see me, they fly away.

Even our french neighbors asked me what happened to those indians families. I explained them the situation. They read news on internet which they weren’t used to. They understood why those Indians families are ashamed now.

It’s easy to fart when you are behind a computer. But think about the people to whom I show your messages. They became more and more anti indians.

Now they started to think about the incredible india ads broadcasted on french tv.

That’s cool. Thanks

NIRMALA_SITHARAMAN

"Abeh bashtard guy, stop asking me these unpatriotic questions, why don't you go to Pakistan"
75224345-31C1-47ED-B2C4-7355ACC04A9E.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they wouldn't show up.

I'll give you a clue. Look at the ESI image closely, at the actual big target. You will see a very, very shiny roof.

You have to excuse my fellow Pakistanis. They are mere human beings with brains, and rely on reason and evidence to make up their minds. We just dont have the fantastic delusional beliefs of the Indian species where dreams and fantasies are considered as fact.

Just for our sake - could you provide ANY evidence of strikes hitting their targets? Or pictures of the actual target? We thought the main madrassa complex had been the target, but now your defence minister claims otherwise, so we are confused.

Just please dont show pics drawn up in Microsoft Paint - like your airforce did. We like our evidence to be "real" if that makes sense :what:

I'll give you a clue. Look at the ESI image closely, at the actual big target. You will see a very, very shiny roof.
Sure, let’s play this game and pretend that all the independent analysts missed some glaringly obvious detail in their sat image analysis, details that apparently only Indians are aware of and can see - what about the ‘very, very shiny roof’?

Sure, let’s play this game and pretend that all the independent analysts missed some glaringly obvious detail in their sat image analysis, details that apparently only Indians are aware of and can see - what about the ‘very, very shiny roof’?

WTF is he even implying with the 'very very shiny roof'? That the bomb was in a perpetual mode of explosion being reflected on the roof?!

Itna pop corns maat kaha bhai, sahat ke laye acha nahi.
Waise bhi "Modi" movie shiad 5 saal aur challe, phir tera kia bane ga pop corns kaha ke!!:frown::frown::lol::lol::enjoy:
Chalo phir agli baar pizza ya burger try karun ga.wakai 5 saal to bohat lamba arsa ha to main menu badalta rahun ga na.:enjoy:

They all missed as they were released prematurely due to PAF interceptors that were headed their way. Bombs cant defy the laws of gravity and they have to be launched within certain parameters in order for them to hit accurately.

There was a report by one of the sites that did the analysis that showed all bombs missed by their trajectory being incorrect and flew over and past their intended target. This was actually a blessing in disguise for both India and Pakistan as had they actually destroyed any structures, military or otherwise, Pakistan's response the next day of hitting actual targets would have certainly led to a conflict.

Allah works in mysterious ways, and this whole fiasco from the Indian govt and their air force helped Pakistan in more ways than one.
I think it was wrong flight data/gos co ordinates and inaccurate surveillance data as that place is around 50km from drop point well within the bomb range and most bomb fell near by..

Huh? o_O Wasnt the main madrassa complex the claimed target?
and it was destroyed too and Pakistan did quick repairs and after asked Inidan media to come and see.
However, Indian minister forgot to tell them before departure about the real deal.

I get the impression that Indians have damaged their credibility with this TOPI drama. If this trend continues, people will have 2nd thoughts about (any) Indian narrative for indefinite period.

They need to choose their leader wisely in the upcoming elections.

Stop coming up with unrealistic scenarios. It’s clear that Indian aircrafts miss its targets badly and no buildings were damaged.

There is one fact that Indians can call out that will vindicate their action. But it goes unmentioned as it would require Indians to admit that their attack was an utter failure. But admitting failure after unquestioned facts is not an Indian trait. Just look at Arjun and LCA, Indians keep on inducting failed projects after projects.

I get the impression that Indians have damaged their credibility with this TOPI drama. If this trend continues, people will have 2nd thoughts about (any) Indian narrative for indefinite period.

They need to choose their leader wisely in the upcoming elections.

This trip is timed perfectly or is it a coincidence? Please give me the right answer.

WTF is he even implying with the 'very very shiny roof'? That the bomb was in a perpetual mode of explosion being reflected on the roof?!

They are implying the whole building was reconstructed, nevermind the fact that it is impossible to hide reconstruction especially if you do it at such a fast speed (1.5 months).

Back
Top Bottom