What's new

India develops P1 drone to monitor Chinese border movements

Any pictures/video, specs would be good.
Only one pic have been released so far, which was taken during its first test flight on August 14.
3ae9fdba.JPG

P1 is commanded by a computer pilot on the ground. It can fly for more than 10 hours continuously at an altitude of up to 5,000 ft and has a wide operating radius of 150 km.
The entire system was designed using a systems engineering approach, to meet the desired specifications and target the need of Low Altitude Long Endurance (LALE). The UAV was able to reach altitude of 1,000 feet.

IIT Kanpur built UAV tested successfully

Ahh, so it's not a drone but a long range radio controlled air plane.
plz explain what does a drone means.... we all will be highly enlightened by ur unparallel intellect..

Only one pic have been released so far, which was taken during its first test flight on August 14.
View attachment 116832

P1 is commanded by a computer pilot on the ground. It can fly for more than 10 hours continuously at an altitude of up to 5,000 ft and has a wide operating radius of 150 km.
The entire system was designed using a systems engineering approach, to meet the desired specifications and target the need of Low Altitude Long Endurance (LALE). The UAV was able to reach altitude of 1,000 feet.

IIT Kanpur built UAV tested successfully

Lol

plz explain what does a drone means.... we all will be highly enlightened by ur unparallel intellect..

He's right.. You could have bought it off the shelf at the nearest toy store... I've seen ppl using similar drone for making videos.. N if tht really is the drone in question than I doubt it has a range if 150km and endurance of 10 hours ..

A drone is classified as an aircraft that is capable of hovering or taking combat missions autonomously, for long duration and at considerable freedom from human input.

Now i know the word drone has become synonymous with any radio controlled flying object, just as any SUV is referred to as 'Jeep' in our desi minds, in reality that is not the case.

UAV/UCAV is a more suitable name.

Lol

He's right.. You could have bought it off the shelf at the nearest toy store... I've seen ppl using similar drone for making videos..
ya .. many things are available in.the super market these days... but making it for deployment at the border area requires expertise of another level...

weren't clothes available In the supe market... why did NASA designed spl. fabric for the astronauts...

ya .. many things are available in.the super market these days... but making it for deployment at the border area requires expertise of another level...

weren't clothes available In the supe market... why did NASA designed spl. fabric for the astronauts...

Read my post again

A drone is classified as an aircraft that is capable of hovering or taking combat missions autonomously, for long duration and at considerable freedom from human input.

Now i know the word drone has become synonymous with any radio controlled flying object, just as any SUV is referred to as 'Jeep' in our desi minds, in reality that is not the case.

UAV/UCAV is a more suitable name.
P1 is commanded by a computer
pilot on the ground. It can fly for
more than 10 hours continuously
at an altitude of up to 5,000 ft
and has a wide operating radius of
150 km.
The entire system was designed
using a systems engineering
approach, to meet the desired
specifications and target the need
of Low Altitude Long Endurance
(LALE). The UAV was able to reach
altitude of 1,000 feet.

here, match ur given definition... may be u will know what u were missing..

Read my post again
nothing substantial to read...
and ur doubts are irrelevant.... when my army is deploying it...

P1 is commanded by a computer
pilot on the ground. It can fly for
more than 10 hours continuously
at an altitude of up to 5,000 ft
and has a wide operating radius of
150 km.
The entire system was designed
using a systems engineering
approach, to meet the desired
specifications and target the need
of Low Altitude Long Endurance
(LALE). The UAV was able to reach
altitude of 1,000 feet.

here, match ur given definition... may be u will know what u were missing..

nothing substantial to read...
and ur doubts are irrelevant.... when my army is deploying it...

:lol: yeah yeah... An rc plane carrying a camera I'm impressed.

Care to develop one.BTW what about Buraq UCAVAVABSBSBSBSBS. :D

Care to stop embarassing yourself..

image.jpg

We have dozens of types of UAVs .. This is one of the last tht was inducted a few years ago.. Shahpar..:lol:

Even Burraq UCAV is in service..:rofl:

Be happy with tht doubtful RC oops uav

It's an absolute delight to see the unrestricted knowledge ooze out of the "Think Tanks" on this thread. With all due sincerity, please do accept my humble gratitude.

But for those of us vegetarian blackey yindoo baniyas who can't grasp their knowledge, This might help:

Firstly, it's not extraordinarily uncommon for a UAV to be guided by an on site pilot (using a hand held remote) during taxiway movements. Still in doubt, check out this:

ff8acb0f9abf00c6ff5d863004be38a2.jpg

Those fancy looking gears are actually remotes for that UCAV you might notice in the background. Now of course it is also possible that the X-47B is remote controlled toy with a camera (okay, with a bomb bay as well) as per the intellect of the think tanks here.

There could be a whole spreadsheet of reasons for choosing the remote (the "toy" remote) over an off-site control centre.

A. The first one that comes to mind is that this drone is undergoing ground testing or some other limited scope testing wherein the engineers decided to manually control the craft via direct sight.

B. We know this pic was taken during it's first flight. Now I'm not a genius on drone testing but common sense dictates the first few tests be light and basic, and well, satellite links and out of sight control centres don't sound basic to me.

But of course, why listen to logic when TTA tag relieves one of the need for logical cogent thoughts.

Burraq or CH3 ?Chinese version of Buraaq :D

Don embarass yourself more child.. Th pics of Burraq aren't even out in public yet except a short camera still showing its fuselage .. Or a model of the UCAV being presented to the military by NESCOM director.

Back
Top Bottom