What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

India's tallest tower under-construction....

India Tower

Height: 720 m (roof)

image3mg.jpg

2rd9jk4.jpg

28mha9y.jpg

jtou8o.jpg

2ee9czr.jpg

^^^ That is an excellent concept but costly. Delhi already has Metro if they want to build it than it should be under public-private partnership.

Plz do it ASAP. It hate getting restless. :taz:

And plz if anyone can go to the site and take pics.....interested in seeing the proceeding.

bhai, i think that GIFT is still at planning stage... actual ground construction has probably yet not started... would have to go to gandhinagar to check out personally.....
heard somewhere that ICICI was making their back office in GIFT which is like all bank end operations from one building like 1000's of ppl in backoffice at one crazy big building....
most of the frantic development activity is along the SG road,,,with gr8 residential projects coming up with different concepts..

projects like GIFT would take time to materialise i guess...its just like Infocity which took time to get where it is now..

service industry is definitely laggard at our place but manufacturing and companies are like killer...

looking forward to the river side,,,something never seen in whole of india just like Drive-in--very difficult to find open theatre at some other place(remember Summer of 69 :smitten:)

guys do PM me and we can arrange a meet here in apnu amdavad...

but i went to their official site and i can see the satellite image of latest date...... u can see the outline with all levelling and clearing......its just the construction work has to start !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom