India Developing, but still a long way to go

Mumbai-Under construction

24240617801_92ae7d7f24_b.jpg

Nan'ning,capital of Guangxi province
View attachment 286664
Mumbai
View attachment 286665
2 cities look alike with one other
Regulatory body in Mumbai have stalled many supertall :hitwall::hitwall: Don't know why they have always one justification of infrastructure and basic utility load for low fsi permission :angry: Even airport traffic path is kms away from worli and south mumbai.

If I love living with people then Mumbai and if I am ghost then Nanjing.

How A 4.5 Million Person City Was Named A Ghost Town

Mumbai city is developed by people and government, on other side Nanjing was created by Chinese government and they filled people in it just to make it look like a city. No doubt Nanjing has very good infrastructure, but it is just not Mumbai.
do you regret of not being "filled" into Nanjing?or feel lucky being crammed into mumbai?i feel for you

calling Nanjing aka the second largest metropolis only second to Shanghai in Jiangsu a ghost city,do some homework before self-demeaning your own IQ so blatently in front of everybody.I wonder if you can breath without daily dose of bad-mouthing desperately cast on China?

if you call city like this a ghost one,well,your standard is over my head.
腾讯地图
南京·新街口 作者: 云尚传媒 - 720云全景摄影网

stop cursing or whining and go take a stroll there yourself,don't forget take some heartattack drugs in case the contrast kills you,i know some indians like you are sensitive and can only live in illusions,good luck!

Last edited:

Mumbai city is developed by people and government, on other side Nanjing was created by Chinese government and they filled people in it just to make it look like a city. No doubt Nanjing has very good infrastructure, but it is just not Mumbai.
Apparently you know very little on the history of Nanjing. Your word just made me chuckle. :)

Last edited:

This article does not talk about Nanjing. Also please do not post provocative things here and start a fight.

well personally i think investment in ppl\s well being is a real investment & the best part of investment is nothing should go to waste :)

Back
Top Bottom