What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Hey as aper my knowledge Amravathi is almost 30 times bigger than Singapore in size. but i don't know how much bigger is this seed capital? Also don't know what seed capital is?
In video there was no mention of CBDs and Office places.
Best city in all of S.Asia if not all Asia.

A dozen mid size skyscraper towers, 1/2 mega complexes, infra. from the get-go and Singapore Co. behind it all. Local Delhi-Agra type train can lick the Amravati-Hyderabad run in 2 & 1/2 hr.'s, true semi high-speed train in 1 hr., Maglev or Bullet type in 1/2 hr.'s. Looks triangulated from Hyderabad-Chennai-Vizag.

Ambani alone is sinking around Rs. 5 Lakh Cr.'s towards the opposite sea side. So are other Co.'s.

Re: real-estate and property matters, this project is a rainmaker, will be done in 5 yrs.

I wish for full solar, pipe gas, piped air-conditioning. I wish for closed loop sealed vacuum garbage collection. Drainage too. New, Bombay or Hyderabad and Chennai style level Mass Rapid Transit is cheaper then elevated metro, saves money; upgrade to metro later.
from where did you learn that? any source please.

Hey as aper my knowledge Amravathi is almost 30 times bigger than Singapore in size. but i don't know how much bigger is this seed capital? Also don't know what seed capital is?
In video there was no mention of CBDs and Office places.

from where did you learn that? any source please.
at the moment the area of core capital is 16 S.km only. 2018 is the target to complete the core capital

What the fcuk dude i was waiting for this. Can you tell me are there any videos? and what is seed capital.

Last edited:
TCS,Chennai
43705438.jpg
8278308526_5a1137bd72_b.jpg

at the moment the area of core capital is 16 S.km only. 2018 is the target to complete the core capital

So that means only 16 S.km is going to be called as a Capital and other area will not be included in Capital Region.
And the deadline set to get all the infrastructure done as per the video is till 2018 seems to be quite impossible.

Most such plans get implemented over a period of decades, not just in a 3-4 years.
Unless there is a real need for tall buildings or large scale accommodations, there is no point constructing them. A more realistic picture can be received if we compare Amravathi with Chandigarh, New Raipur or Gandhinagar which are the capitals constructed as new cities. They grew as planned cities, but slowly as per the needs.

Give Amravathi 1-3 decades to demonstrate all the aspects shown in the plans. Hope it turns out nice :-)

India Royal Enfield Bike Ambulances Launched
- Banglore, really impressive. Good on Banglore.

(c) h ttps:/ /www.you tube.co m/watch?v= AJslP60 AraU

My opinion, India's automobile policy and industry thereof have made it. Better then China.

Now talk is to take to the next level re: Auto Mission Plan. Plan says 10 yrs, $ 300 Billion & 25 Mil. emoployment.

Force Motors inaugurates new engine facility for BMW near Chennai

Pune-based Force Motors today inaugurated its new engine manufacturing and testing facility near Chennai.

The facility will build and test engines and transmission for BMW cars and SUVs made in India.

The plant, located in Changalpattu taluka, can produce upto 20,000 premium engines every year, Abhay Firodia, chairman, Force Motors, said. The IT system of the facility is integrated with the global production network of BMW.

Force Motors has been assembling Mercedes Benz engines and axles for all its C, E, S and M class cars and SUVs built in India at its Urse plant.

According to company's website, newer models, including S Class engines are now assembled at Force Motors. The company assembled and supplied over 42,000 engines till date, it added.

The company had earlier said that it would invest around Rs 200 crore in Chennai.

Back
Top Bottom